Part 1: Introduction

In the city of fair Serendipity, music was like oxygen for people who lived there. They couldn't live without it and believed it was more precious and valuable than anything in the world. People got high off of their source of oxygen when they listened to rock n' roll. It fit the vibe of the town perfectly, and people loved it more than any other music genre out there. There have been many rock legends to make the city proud, but the two greatest bands to carry the name of rock n' roll were Calypso and Palaye Royale. Their music and style created devoted fanbases and memories for the city to remember. But, despite any event that would be brought on as a legacy, the most eventful moment was when the two bands were caught in a star-crossed relationship between the lead singer of Palaye Royale and the back-up vocalist of Calypso.

No one remembers much about how the feud between the bands started, but many believed it was because of a snafu that happened during an awards ceremony in the city honoring Palaye Royale as winners of a music award that originally was supposed to go to Calypso, or so people thought, and created a rift between the bands and their fans.

Only the mayor of the city had enough power to stop the fights or arguing between the fans either in public or over social media. Whenever he stopped the fights, he threatened to shut down shows or concerts for those that planned to attend. It was easier when the fans avoided each other not to provoke anything, but it wasn't easy since they enjoyed playing around the same venues. The bands never met personally because they were signed with separate labels, but the city was about to host their first ever music festival and would invite all musicians to perform for their audience. This special event would soon become an fateful turn of events for the city of rock n' roll to remember.

HELLO! This took a while for me to decide to start, but this was important to me. I know most people don't like Romeo & Juliet, but I wanted to make something new of the story featuring my favorite band with a twist. I hope those of you who read this will stay to check out the rest coming soon. I love you all! 💗💗💗