Part 7: You're Worse Than Nicotine

Remington's POV

After probably my the greatest moment of my life, we got back to the festival, and to keep my secret safe, I drew a temporary tattoo on myself to stick to my story. It was a drawing of the Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter near my right shoulder. My brothers liked it, and we started getting ready to play for our audience. I did my best to make them happy, and they always went wild whenever I climbed up a pole or was hanging off shit. I never felt this fucking happy in what seems like forever. My heart was so full from seeing our fans so happy to see us, and from marrying the love of my life. My brothers may not agree at first with my new marriage, but if they saw how sweet and gentle she is ad how happy she made me, they'd hopefully accept her in our family.

After the show, we met up with all our fans and took pictures and gave them autographs. Then, it was dusk and this day of the festival ended. We walked back to our bus, and then Emerson caught my attention by whispering to me and asking me the question I was hoping to God he wouldn't. "Hey, Remington I didn't mean to ask you earlier, but is that a wedding ring on your finger?" I froze up, because I realized I forgot to take it off while I was with my band, and I wasn't sure what to say. I was about to speak when we heard someone shout at us. "HEY, REMINGTON!!!" We all turned to see who it was, and to my dismay, it was Calypso's guitarist and Joanna"s cousin, Jasper. As much as I hated him for shielding her from the world, I couldn't hurt him now because he was family.

"We really can't start anything, Jasper. You know that", Sebastian warned him. Jasper glared at him, and spat, "I'm not here for you, pretty boy. I'm here for your smart-ass lead singer." He turned to me, and looked like he wanted to kill me. "You've got some nerve sneaking into our party, goth boy. And how dare you get that close to my cousin, you piece of shit!" His words sparked a fire in me, but I would never want to hurt Joanna in any way or form. "Look, I'm sorry, Jasper, I didn't mean to hurt any of you." It seemed to make him angrier. "You think you can just say sorry for being so disrespectful of our boundaries. Hell no!" He then pushed me while I tied to back away. "One way or another, you will pay." He then got pushed away by Sebastian who was in his attack position, "Get the hell away from us or you'll be sorry!" Then, Jasper swung at his face and sent Seb to the ground. When I saw his face bleeding and bruised, that's when I couldn't hold my anger any longer, and I ended up breaking Jasper's arm. He screamed in pain and I realized what I had just done.

"YOU ASSHOLE! The mayor's gonna hear about this, and you're finished!", Jasper screamed as he tried to get up. I ran and got my motorbike, and rode out of the festival and out of sight as far as I could.

Joanna's POV

I was curious where Jasper went. After our set, he seemed to disappear to who knows where. It was strange for me, but I was really hoping he wouldn't get himself into trouble or cause harm to my husband. I could not stop thinking about Remington ever since we had to say goodbye to each other as newlyweds. He promised to meet me at the Black n' White hotel after today's festival event ended, and I couldn't wait to hold him again and start living our lives together. He told me about all the things he'd give me while we were together, but I told him all I wanted was him.

Then, we got a phone call, and when our publicist picked it up and answered, he gave us a grim look. He told us that Jasper had his arm broken and he was in the hospital. My mind was racing. How was he going to play the guitar? But then our publicist wasn't finished speaking. "According to Jasper, he said that Remington from Palaye Royale broke his arm." My heart sank at that moment. My one true love hurt my only family left? I mean, I had resented Jasper for years, but I never wished for him to get hurt. I didn't know what to do, and I told my bandmates I needed to get some air.

I took a cab to where we were supposed to meet, but I wasn't sure if I would stay long after what he did. I got out of the cab when I arrived, and gave the clerk the room number I was staying in as they gave me my key. When I opened the door of the hotel room and found Remington there, he got up with a guilty face, and then out of anger, I walked up to him and slapped him across his face. He was shocked, but I didn't care. "Why?", Remington asked me. "WHY?" I yelled in anger, "WHY DID YOU BREAK HIS ARM? I NEVER MEANT HATE OR HARM TOWARD YOUR FAMILY AND YOU GO TO HURT MY REMAINING FAMILY!" Tears were then streaming down my face, and I ended up pounding his chest while I kept screaming. "I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" He then caught my wrists, and made me look up at him. "I hurt your cousin," he spoke in a calm voice, "because he hurt my brother, Sebastian. It was an accident, but I know it's not an excuse. I never wanted to hurt you or any of your loved ones, because no matter what they try to do to me, I love you."

All the anger then drained out of me, and I was no longer able to stand, so I ended up kneeling on the floor, and Remington did the same. He let go of my wrists to wipe away my tears and lift my chin to make me look in his eyes. They were so gentle and full of love, there was nothing left in me but love and desire. "I love you, too, Remington. No matter what you might do or say, I will never stop loving you."

If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be

And if I never knew you
I would never have a clue
How at last I'd find in you
The missing part of me

In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes

And I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you

If I never knew you
I'd be safe but half as real
Never knowing I could feel
A love so strong and true

I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you

I thought our love would be so beautiful

Somehow we made the whole world bright

I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
All they'd leave us were these whispers in the night
But still my heart is singing
We were right

If I never knew you
There's no moment I regret
If I never knew this love
I would have no inkling of
If our time has gone too fast I've lived at last
How precious life can be

I thought our love would be so beautiful
Somehow we'd make the whole world bright

I thought our love would be so beautiful
We'd turn the darkness into light

And still my heart is singing
We were right

We were right
And if I never knew you
I'd have lived my whole life through

Empty as the sky

Never knowing why
Lost forever

If I never knew you

After we finished our song, we kissed more passionately than ever before, and he carried me to the bed where we spent our first night together as a married couple.

😳😳😳 You didn't really expect me to finish out that love scene, did you? Well, like in the play, its off-screen, and I'm too innocent and pure to write that kind of stuff. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and the song at the end is one of my all-time favorite Disney love songs called "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas. Always touches my heart and I never grow tired of it. Thank you and I love you!!! 🤗🤗🤗