Chapter 2: He helped me??

(A/N)

Hi guys. I actually wanted to update 2 chapters at once but this chapter suddenly got deleted. sorry guys but here it is! :) enjoy!

Ling's POV:

I stretched my arms and looked around,yawning and yawning. Why didn't the alarm clock wake me up? I glanced at the clock and was startled. 7.05AM?!?!?! School starts in 25 minutes!! Oh my God... I rushed through everything. Carrying books on one arm and my bag on the other, I dashed out, totally forgetting my breakfast.

The bus was right in front of me and I ran after it. The worst part that it was raining and I was drenched from head to toe. I ran as hard as I could but fell face down to the muddy ground. Ouch...

Suddenly,I felt being covered and a hand pulled me up. I looked up and saw a familiar face but I couldn't remember. He helped me and even picked up my books. He gave me his warm eye smile and that sort of calmed me. However I remembered I was in a rush. I smiled back and mumbled, "Thanks" before taking my stuff and bolting straight to school.

I finally reached school. 7.29am. Phew I made it. That was when I realise everyone was staring at me with envious eyes. That caused me to be taken aback. My appearance was a mess and I was donned in a muddy uniform. What was there to be envious of?

Janice came running to me excitedly. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What's up?"

She jumped up and down like some puppy and exclaimed, "Didn't you know? EXO's Baekhyun helped you up! EXO came to Singapore yesterday! You are so lucky and he even smiled at you! I'm so envious."

Firstly, my ears felt like exploding. But secondly, Baekhyun helped me? And I didn't recognize him? Dammit. It must have been the rain. Thirdly, how does he even roam the streets so freely? There might be sasaeng fans! All these questions flooded my mind.

I smiled at Janice and she kept asking me questions like what did he say and how tall he is and stuff. I was annoyed and went to the washroom to clean off the dried mud.

Lessons went on as usual except for some students staring at me both angrily and enviously. I was bothered but continued with lessons.

Baekhyun's POV

I didn't know I would help a student especially when she fell. She might be a fan or worse a sasaeng but I guess it was right to help her. No harm right?

I was walking around to get some fresh air when it started raining. I sighed and took out the umbrella I brought in my bag. That was when I saw that girl with her hands full of books and stuff fall down.

I immediately ran over to help her up. I gave her my signature eye smile and she returned a warm smile and even thanked me. She didnt look like a fan at all.

When I went back to the hotel room, Chanyeol just woke up and was surprised to see me muddy and a bit wet. I ignored him and went to the bathroom to change. Come to think of it, that girl looked cute. I grinned and changed.

Your POV:

School ended and I heaved a sigh of relief. No one attacked me or anything so I was quite safe. For now. Sigh. Janice suggested we start studying since the exam was coming in a few months. I nodded and we walked to a bubble tea cafe.

The minute I stepped in, at least 7 pairs were staring at me. Man, what's with those people? I ordered hazelnut bubble tea and Janice ordered chocolate bubble tea. We took our seats and discussed what might come out.

In the end, we decided on English and Korean. One, since we were going to Korea, Korean was a must learn language. Two, English was an important language too. For English, we decided to study on our own and for Korean, Janice offered to teach me.