Chapter 9: Unexpected Memories

(A/N)

Hey guys I'm backkk :D did ya miss me? haha this chapter is gonna be something interesting *smirks* jkjk haha enjoy~~~

Xiumin POV

"Ling...Ling.. please wake up..." I repeated those words for the umpteenth time. I stared at her angelic face, her body moving up and down slowly as she breathes slowly. Ling had been out for ten minutes and everyone was getting worried. Baekhyun came and had a really bothered look on his face. 

We couldn't go to the hospital because of the huge amount of fans outside. They were crowding around the whole area, chanting for Ling to come out. I sighed. Those fans were really shameless, treating us as their property. Suho tried calling his personal doctor but to no avail.

Soon, there was a knock on our door and Soo Zee entered. "Kay guys we have a schedule- Who the hell is that girl?!" She thundered, pointing to Ling.

"Erm.. she's our friend?" Suho replied.

"I don't believe you. Hey she looks like that fan that came backstage! But never mind. Throw her out of here!" She shrieked, her shrill voice exploding our ears.

"She's really our friend! And she needs medical attention right now!" Baekhyun and I chorused.

Soo Zee stared at us, bewildered at our reaction. Her fingers shook as she stuttered, "Y-You w-would get it from me! B-But I'll t-treat her as a person f-for now. Follow m-me."

She stormed out and I ran to the room, picking up Ling bridal style. Her body was already cold to the touch. I placed a jacket over her and rushed out, following Soo Zee. Baekhyun stared at me with jealousy.

Everyone followed her as we were led to the back door. There was already a van waiting for us. I went in following the others. The van sped to the hospital immediately.

I could feel Soo Zee's cold stares shooting at me but I could not care. Ling was in a risky situation right now. Once we were inside the hospital, doctors rushed to us and asked, "Who's the patient? We would try our best to save him."

Soo Zee corrected, "It's a her. That girl has been out for 20 minutes at least."

Nurses kept oogling at us and I glared at them. The doctors nodded and soon a stretcher was in front of us. They pushed her into the operating theatre and we stood outside, anxiously waiting for the operation to end.

Soo Zee motioned everyone to come to her. She whispered angrily, "I can't believe you are giving a fan the special treatment. If this news goes up to the chairman, my job would have failed! After she comes out, all of you must leave. No visiting allowed. I don't want a scandal to surface again. Got it?"

Everyone shook their heads in unison and Suho said, "She's our friend. And we are never leaving her alone. She might be a fan. But she proved to be a better friend."

"She's a great noona! I love my noona! Yehet!" -Sehun

"She's a really kind person and I don't mind having a friend like her. She's a happy virus too, like me." -Chanyeol

"She's a good mei-mei." -Tao

"Dont forget her English. It's totally my style." -Kris

Baekhyun and I kept quiet. My palms were sweaty as I prayed for the surgery to be successful.

Soo Zee was lost for words and stormed out on us. Everyone was silent. After a few hours, the doctor came out.

He announced, "Good thing you brought her here earlier. If not her life would have been in danger. Congratulations, the surgery is a success! She just needs ample rest. You all can see her now."