Chapter 5: Exam...

(A/N)

Annyeong! How's the story so far? did u all enjoy it? :) feel free to comment ur views! Btw, my name is Evelyn. What's yours? :)

Ling's POV:

Argh...I sat slumped on my bed. Baekhyun hadn't been contacting me. I wonder how he was doing. Argh. Why am I caring anyways? It's better this way. I wouldn't be in any more troubles after that. I heaved a sigh and stared at the clock. It was 4.00am. And it was already Monday. I must have slept for the whole day.

My eyes were really puffy and painful. I must have cried in my sleep again. I washed my face and did the usual morning routine. My stomach growled, pleading for food to fill it. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Luckily,there were some leftovers from dinner. I placed it into the microwave and waited. Soon the pasta came out fresh and bubbling. I ate it and put the dish into the sink. I strolled back to my room and donned my school uniform.I didn't bother to put any cream whatsoever. I felt as desolate as ever. I really dreaded school. A lot.

More and more fans would attack me at school. Just the thought of it made me shiver. My phone beeped and I realised I had a text message.

From: Janice

To: Ling Ling

Hey girl. I would be coming to your house in 15 minutes so wait for me alright?

I checked the time. It was 6.15am. Janice woke up so early. I texted her with an "ok" and I waited lazily. Due to boredom, I made the mistake of browsing through my instagram. It was flooded with hate messages for me. Many speculated that I was his girlfriend. Seriously? I am still too young to date I feel.

Even my posts were flooded with hate messages. How did they manage to find my instagram? I checked Facebook. There was even death threats and more hate messages. I got annoyed by the number and I skipped through all of them. One post was a supportive one. It read,"Support the new couple, BaekLing!" Wow that was shocking.

Someone rang the doorbell and I opened the door. Apparently it was Janice. She could see how dull I was and gave me a friendly hug. My mood uplifted by her friendly gesture. She led the way, "C'mon, I'm bringing you to school."

After that, I was standing in front of a really big car. It was a BMW. I was shocked. She pulled me inside and instructed,"Driver, bring us to school."

Wow she even had a chauffeur. She was rich. During the ride to school, she kept comforting me and encouraging me. Her words were soothing and calm. I felt lucky to have a good friend like her. The school compound was fairly empty and we were the only few ones who arrived.

Janice brought me to the hall and we stayed put there until students came in. Some agitated fans tried to approach me but I was protected by her. She helped me fend off all of them.

After assembly, lessons ensued and my mind just can't help but think about Xiumin and Baekhyun. Why did Baekhyun want my number? Why did he even bring me backstage? Why was Xiumin like that? I was just a normal girl. A fan in their eyes. So why? I blanked out completely and came back to my senses when Ms Lee thundered," Ms Ling? MS LING?"

I replied, "Yes?"

She questioned, "What is the difference between macro and micro economics?"

I sat there stumped. For these few lessons, I wasn't listening. So I used my common knowledge. I answered,"Macro focuses on a bigger area of economics whereas Micro focuses on a smaller area."