Chapter 10: Living with EXO

(A/N)

Hello! Enjoy this chapter! forgive me for any grammatical mistakes because I just review it briefly. thanks for 400+ reads :)

Ling's POV

I gulped. EXO managers were rumoured as the most violent beings on the planet.

"Is it okay for you, Ling?" Suho awkwardly asked.

"Erm... I guess it's alright?" I said in a questioning tone. It couldn't be that bad, right?

Few hours later..

Naeun helped me bring enough luggage for this month. Ugh. School just started and this happened. I felt kinda bad. But since no one liked me, I guess taking a break would be better.

As I stepped into their dorm once again, I was horrified by the state. Clothes were strewn everywhere and there were some half eaten snacks here and there. I sighed. This is going to be really a long month.

I realised EXO hadn't arrived yet. I wonder whose room I'm staying in. There were 7 rooms. I went into one of the rooms. This room was clean and tidy, opposite to the horrible state outside. The bed was made neatly and the clothes in the drawers were arranged nicely. The sky blue walls gave off a soothing feeling.

Smiling, I sat on one of the beds. Wow the bed was soft and cushiony. Suddenly, the door swung open and in came Luhan and Xiumin.

Luhan saw me and his eyes widened. He came and pushed me off the bed as I landed on my bum with a loud thud.

"Ouch..." I groaned as I stood up slowly.

Naeun rushed in and asked, "Oh my god! Are you alright?"

Everyone else soon rushed in. I nodded my head and tried to stand up but my bum hurt so my efforts were futile.

When Luhan regained his composure, he shrieked, "Sorry Ling mei mei! I acted on impulse! I didn't know what i did. I just didn't like anyone on my bed."

Baekhyun glared at Luhan before joining Naeun to help me. The door closed behind me as whispers could be heard behind me.

There was something along the lines of Luhan going to die and there were sounds of other members hitting him. I pity him although i must say that was so hilarious that i laughed a bit. Oops, it was my fault anyways. I was led to the couch and sat down slowly. Although the stinging pain was subsiding, I cringed when I sat down.

Soon, the door swung open and out came the other members. Luhan walked to me and apologised once again. I just smiled and let it off since it wasn't really his fault to begin with.

(A/N: I FAIL AT HUMOUR SORRY GUYS)

Baekhyun inquired, "Ling, are you sure you are alright?"

I replied with a bright smile, "Yes! Don't need to worry about me. I'm fine. Jinjja!"

(A/N: Jinjja means really in korean)

Xiumin sat beside me and asked the exact same question. I smiled and answered, "Okay guys, you guys are acting like my dad or something. Haha, I'm really fine. Anyways where's my room?"

The sour and dull mood was uplifted instantly and I was ushered into my room. The room was simply decorated and the walls were a bright pink colour. The bed was really big. My luggage stood beside my bed. There was a cute clock hanging on the wall and a nice study table at the side of the room. Satisfied at the state, I skipped in and sat on the bed. My eyelids soon turned heavy and I dozed off.

I was back in that same room, in that same scene where I was playing with Yun Xi. Then my mom came to ask for Yun Xi and the arguement occurred and suddenly I was at the scene where my dear sister was going to be run over by a car. I shouted Yun Xi's name, pushing her away and taking the impact myself. *screech* *scream* *boom*

(A/N: *______* means like sound effects? is that common sense? i don't know. I decided to clarify in case ^_^)

I bolted right up, panting heavily. Beads of sweat dripped down my forehead. Xiumin rushed in. Once he saw my state, his eyes softened and he walked over to me, patting my back.

He cooed, "Gwenchana? I heard you scream something like Yun Xi or something."

(A/N : Gwenchana means are you okay)

I cringed at her name. Whenever her name is brought up, I would find it foreign and my body and mind would react in a weird way.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded my head and said, "I guess I had a nightmare. Just a nightmare. Thanks for your concern."

I stared at the clock. It was only 4am and I couldn't sleep anymore. I urged Xiumin to go back to sleep but he shook his head, "I would like to accompany you, Ling."

I blushed for some unknown reason. He gave me a sense of security. That morning was a morning of joy. We made breakfast for the other 11 hungry kids and Naeun.

It was a best morning of my life.

The next few days were the members alternating their turns to take care of me. Sehun would just cling on me and chat with me, occasionally asking me if I was better. And Luhan would be standing at the side, staring at me awkwardly.

Kris would try to act cool and Tao would perform wushu for me.

Lay and Suho would be by my side, chatting with me and keep me not feeling so bored.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol amused me with their jokes. I always laughed until my stomach hurt.

Chen would teach me how to troll and Xiumin would look after me and always made me feel a sense of security.

Kai brought his poodles and I got to pat them and play with them. I missed Jjangah because she was the one who I felt closest with. She licked me and jumped excitedly when she saw me.

D.O or Kyungsoo as I would call him would  always cook me delicious and awesome treats. I must say, Kyungsoo is a good cook.

And once that week was over, I knew that day had come. Soo Zee, their manager, would come and take care of me.

(A/N)
I know many of you have been looking forward to my update. I'm sorry for delaying. I had school matters to settle and I went out to play yesterday oops. SORRY. Anyways I hope you enjoy this update! Next update coming soon! Please give me a week. Thanks for waiting patiently. I appreciate all of you! See ya in the next update! :)

~Evelyn