Chapter 3: EXO concert

(A/N)

Hi guys! here's the next chapter! Hope u like it :)

Ling's POV:

When I reached the place, I realised I was late. Really late. The security guards actually didn't want to let me in but seeing that I'm one of the VIPs, they let me in and passed me an EXO light stick. I thanked them and took my place. Luckily, the intro was just playing. Fans as usual stared at me. I ignored them and put my mind to the concert.

When EXO appeared, everyone shrieked and screamed. I was surrounded by a silver sea and it was breathtaking. I switched on my light stick and too joined in. My attention went to Baekhyun and Xiumin as both of them were my biases.

EXO chanted some weird tribal language and soon they performed MAMA. It was a refreshing performance and I cheered for them. As my seat was one of the closest, I could get a full glimpse of every member. I waved at everyone and I realised Baekhyun waved back at me and smiled. Fans of course thought it was for them and screamed. I returned a warm smile and continued watching the performance. Next was the solos. When Baekhyun's solo came, I screamed and cheered,waving my light stick. His voice was soothing and I enjoyed it a lot. When Xiumin's solo came, I too screamed but it was louder. He smiled at everyone and performed a really awesome dance. Other solos I just watch and cheered along with the other fans.

Soon, it was another group performance. They could invite a fan up stage. The speaker announced,"May the fan seated in VIP section 7 catergory 1 come to the stage please." I froze. That was my seat. I awkwardly walked up and many fans glared at me. Baekhyun smiled and held me by the hand,leading me to my seat. I blushed at his gesture and many fans were screaming angrily. He handed me a heart plush and said in Korean, "We meet again." I understood and answered,"Neh." 

They started performing and I was just seated there watching them so up close. I felt really in utter bliss. That was when my ultimate bias,Xiumin,came and winked at me passing me a rose. Fans shrieked and some was still glaring at me. I accepted it and my face grew redder. I couldn't contain my fangirl feels. When their performance ended, i was led back by Baekhyun who handed me yet another rose.

Back at my seat, fans beside me was really glaring at me although some were staring with envy. I put the roses into my purse and hugged the plush tight. The plush had a nice smell. Everything continued normally and the concert ended with Baekhyun and Kai doing the ice bucket challenge.  I giggled at the sight of him.

I walked out and called a cab. I checked my watch. 10.30pm. Mom must have been worried. My phone had 30 missed calls and 50 unread messages. I sighed. I was about to call back when I felt someone tug me by the arm. I looked up. It was Baekhyun! What was he doing here? I looked around,luckily the area was deserted. He asked shyly in Korean, "Do you wanna go backstage?" I couldn't quite understand some words as I wasn't good in Korean but I nodded anyways.

He pulled me towards a door and it read "Backstage". I finally got what he had meant. He opened the door and the manager stared at me with disgust. She stopped us and Baekhyun asked for 5 minutes. She allowed and I was pulled to the EXO dressing room. All of them were resting and was shocked to see me. They stood up and started to greet me except for one person, Xiumin. He glared at me and refused to leave his place. I felt a pain in my heart. Xiumin must have hated me for barging in like that.

In the end, Suho pulled him along and they introduced themselves. I said in broken Korean, "it's ok I know all of your names.Oh and I'm Ling Ling. But you can call me Ling. Nice to meet you all." Sehun ran to me and said,"Ling Noona, Annyeong!"

I was definitely younger than him. I shook my head and said,"I'm not ur noona, I'm younger than you."

He understood my broken Korean but still said,"But I want to call you Noona!"

I giggled at his cuteness and replied, "Arasso arasso."

Xiumin was still glaring at me. I walked over to him and asked, "Hi how are you? I'm sorry for barging in like that. But Baekhyun brought me here."

He snapped, "Look here,Ling. I may be nice on screen but I'm not going to be nice to you. I have seen many fans like you in the past. You just disgust me."

Those words struck me hard. I felt the urge to cry but I held it in. My ultimate bias treating me like this. I never imagined it at all. I left backstage without even telling Baekhyun. The other members were baffled too. The manager smiled sarcastically at me and said,"Glad you enjoyed your backstage tour." She led me out and shut the door,leaving me out in the cold dark night.

I was about to leave when someone grab my wrist yet again. Why do people keep grabbing my wrist? I looked back and saw Baekhyun. He looked drenched in sweat. I faked a smile."Neh,Oppa?" He caught his breath and replied, "Can I have your number?" I was shocked but hid it and nodded my head. I took out a piece of paper and scribbled down my number. I passed it to him and he smiled. "Gomaowo Ling! Annyeong!" he said and ran off.

I was unable to process what had happened that night. When I went back home, it was already midnight. My parents gave me a tongue lashing and soon I returned to my room to sleep. I was really exhausted so I didn't change and slept immediately.

Baekhyun's POV:

Yes! I had her number now. I thought I wouldnt get her number. Since that day, I couldn't stop thinking of her. Ling. She had a nice name. My manager reprimanded me for helping a student and inviting a fan backstage. I didn't know she was a fan until I saw her waving at me. Her smile. Her dimples. They all looked so cute.  I was nervous when I asked her backstage. My heart was thumping really loudly. When she agreed, I was really happy. However, Xiumin hyung should really stop his distrust of fans. Ugh, I didn't know what he said to Ling but I caught a glimpse of her running off. Luckily I caught up to her.

I saved her number as "Ling Ling" and messaged her.

That was when I realised Chanyeol had come in. He asked, "Hyung, why did you invite a fan to backstage? You never usually bothered."

I smiled, "She's a really special fan. I feel."

He grinned and said,"Ooh hyung's in love!"

I blushed and slapped him playfully ,telling him to go to sleep. He kept teasing,"BaekLing! I ship BaekLing!" Eventually he went into a slumber and snored. 

I smiled and couldn't stop thinking about just now. Soon, I floated to dreamland.

(A/N)

Hey guys did u like this chapter? can you all vote? I would appreciate it :)

look forward to the next chapter!

~Evelyn