Chapter 4: Deja Vu

(A/N)

Hi guys! here's another chapter! Hope u like it!

Ling's POV:

Yawn...I woke up and rubbed my eyes lazily. Today was Saturday. I wanted to sleep more but it was already 11am so I strolled to my study table.

My phone had one unread message. I clicked it.

From: Unknown

To: Ling Ling

Hi Ling! Baekhyun here. I was wondering if you are okay. Don't be bothered by Xiumin hyung. He's always like that. K sleep well!

I grinned widely. His message just brightened up my day. I saved his number and texted him back.

From: Ling Ling

To: Baekhyun :)

Hey Baekhyun! Thanks for your encouragement :) I'm fine now really. I slept once I reached home. So I guess you are going back to Korea now. Annyeong oppa! Gomaowo for everything.

I placed my phone back on the table and sauntered to the bathroom. Since it was the weekends, I took my time to do my morning routine. Mom wasn't home and Dad went to work.

I wondered where Mom went. I strolled to the dining table to see a full plate of bacon,scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes. There was even a salad at the side. My mouth watered at such a feast and I ran to my seat. A note was beside it and it read,

Dear I may have prepared a good breakfast but I do not wish for such things to happen again, alright? Enjoy ur breakfast.

-Mom

And that was why I love my mom. She was always so kind and understanding. I switched on the tv again to watch my favourite shows. But the news headlines flashed, "Baekhyun invited a fan backstage!"

Oh my God. Deja Vu. I couldn't believe it happened. Again. Baekhyun was going to get into trouble and I was going to be attacked. My head started to hurt just by thinking about all those troubles. Finishing my breakfast, I put the dishes into the sink and went up to my bedroom.

I grabbed my phone and rushed down,remembering that I forgotten to switch off the tv. To my horror, Mom came back to see me again in the news. I literally slapped myself. Mom had that same pitiful stare. I brushed it off and returned to my room.

That was when my phone rang.

"Naega Wolf Naega Wolf Ah Saranghaeyo!" That kept repeating and I got annoyed so I picked it up. I gasped when I realise who it was.

"Hey Ling, Baekhyun here. I saw the news and my manager grounded me for it. So I might not be able to talk to you again."

"Oh hi. I'm sorry to put you into this trouble. I guess we shouldn't talk again or even meet. You are going back right? Have a safe flight. I think our ties should end here."

"Wait it isn't your fault! its mine! don't put yourself in the blame. And Ling, when I reach Korea, I'll " -toot-

I couldn't listen on anymore. I was frustrated. Very frustrated. My phone started ringing again and I decided to switch it off. I plunked onto the floor and tears started flowing out like a river. I had to do this. I had to cut all communications with him or else both of us would get into trouble again. This was worse than last time. Flashbacks of yesterday flooded my mind. It was both blissful and heartbreaking. What hurt me the most was Xiumin treating me that way.

I dried my tears and switched on my phone and I realised there were 5 missed calls. I couldn't take it anymore. I deleted his number and call and message history. That was when I spotted Janice' message.

From: Janice

To: Ling Ling

Hey Ling, are you alright? I saw the news. I'm coming to your house on Monday alright? I can't bear to see you being bullied and attacked. Text me your address.

After calming down a bit, I texted her back.

From: Ling Ling

To: Janice

Thanks Jan. I'm ok right now. Thanks for your concern. This is my address. «5 Serangoon Road»

From: Janice

To: Ling Ling

K got it Ling. Rest well and I'll see you on Monday. Bye! :)

I didn't want to text back since I was having a really bad headache. I crawled to my bed and went back to sleep again.

Baekhyun's POV:

Oh dear, I must had made her angry. Chanyeol kept eavesdropping on me and it was annoying. He kept chanting,"Baekling BaekLing!" and I had to shut my ears out a few times. For inviting Ling backstage, I got reprimanded by it a few times. And it even came out in the news. And that was how I became grounded. I couldn't have my phone until I get back to Korea. We were now at the airport and lots of fans were looking at me. I waved at them and they shrieked and screamed.

Crazy fans. I shook my head and walked to get my passport checked and stamped. Soon I was off to the plane. After the plane took off, Suho came to me and warned, " Baek, do not ever invite a fan backstage ever again. Ok?"

I pouted, "Ah wae~ Hyung, she was not like any other fan! She's special!"

He hit me and said, "If you do it again, I'm tell every member to hit you. Understand? You appeared in the news twice. And it brings negative attention so stop it."

In the end, he sighed and walked away. Sehun came and asked,"Hyung, what is Ling noona's number?"

I shook my head and said my phone was confiscated so I didn't have. And that piece of paper she gave me mysteriously disappeared. Sehun pouted and walked back. At the corner of my eye, I could see Xiumin smirking. What is wrong with him? He strolled over and whispered to my ear, "Now that Ling would get into serious trouble and all of that is her fault. Fans like her who are attention seeking would get it bad. Hahaha."

I was angered by his speech. I agreed I had many such fans in the past but Ling was different. She never sought attention. She never did. I stayed quiet as he returned to his seat. My fists were clenched tightly. If he was not my hyung, I would have landed a punch on his face.

Xiumin hyung was not like that in the past. He was a bubbly and kind hyung. But one day, he fell in love with a girl who was a fan. In the end, the girl was just using him to get close to one of the members. Since then, he became a cold man.

Chanyeol was beside me and was snoring away. He must have been really tired. I looked around to see Sehun and Luhan playing around like little brothers. Tao and Kai was just talking random stuff. And Suho and Kris were always preparing stuff. Lay and D.O were all reading different books,one was a cookbook and the other was a Chinese book. Whereas Xiumin and Chen were chatting.

I was really tired too so I slept.

5-6 hours later...

"Hyung...Hyung...wake up..." My eyes fluttered open and I realised we had reached. Chanyeol was tapping on my shoulder. I stretched my arms and took my bag,heading out of the airplane. The stewardess smiled brightly at me. I rolled my eyes at her and walked out.

My manager, Soozee, handed me my phone and I was excited to text Ling back. However as I was scrolling through my contacts, I couldn't find Ling's number and the messages and all disappeared. Soozee smirked at me. And that was when I realised she deleted the communication I had with Ling. I sighed. How was I going to contact her again? Sehun came over again to ask and I just shook my head in despair. He got my gesture and awkwardly walked back to Luhan.

Ling, I hope we would meet again....

(A/N)

And that is the next chapter! If u didn't get the plot, comment down below. Anyways look forward to the next chapter :)

~Evelyn