Chapter 7: Day 1 in Korea

(A/N)

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay. It's a really long chapter. Thanks so much for ur support! :) now we are at 100+ reads! I appreciate it lots~ so this is a longer chapter. Enjoy~~

Ling's POV

When we reached the gathering point, many students stared at me with disgust and some were still glaring at me. I sighed and stayed with Naeun. I waited until everyone went before joining the queue with her. I held onto my bag tightly as the queue advances. Once it was my turn, I placed my bag down onto the conveyer belt and walked through the examining door(I don't know what its called sorry). I picked up and my bag and waited for Naeun. Once we were all done, we got ready to board the plane.

Clutching on my passport excitedly, I handed it to the airport personnel who checked it and let me through. Naeun came and smiled at me. We walked side by side to board the plane. Surprisingly, she was sitting beside me!  I had the luxury of the window seat whereas she sat near the aisle.

I prayed for my safety on the plane and soon we took off. 30 minutes in the journey, my motion sickness came and dizzy spells started to surface. I had to rush to the toilet a few times to puke. Naeun looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled slightly and soon slept.

2 hours later..

"Ling? Ling? Wake up." Naeun nudged me. I groaned and opened my heavy eyelids. Right in front of me was a gourmet heaven. It was a plate filled with Korean food. There was rice, spicy chicken, kimchi, some vegetables and a fruit dessert by the side. The meal was accompanied with a cup of Orange juice.

My tummy grumbled as my eyes sparkled at the delicious food. I immediately took the cutlery and started wolfing down my food, finishing the meal in minutes. Naeun giggled at me, pointing at my face. I gave her a questioning look. She blurted out, "Your whole lower face is filled with sauce."

My eyes widened as I went to the washroom and cleaned off the sauce stuck on my face.

We chatted and took selcas. We even called drinks and drank it as if it was alcohol. We became closer every minute. Naeun was a Korean but she didn't judge me or anything,which made me really happy. Soon I was tired and my eyelids shut tightly.

4-5 hours later...

"Ling? Ling? Wake up we have reached! Ringa linga ling! Wake up dude!" Naeun's voice ringed in my ears as she nudged me really hard. I grumbled and stretched my arms. I swore every passenger was staring at me like I was some freak.

I grabbed my bag and purse,packed up and waited until everyone left. Naeun smiled and we walked together to leave the plane. The stewardess waved goodbye to us and bowed. Once we were at the arrival hall. Naeun told me to stay close with her. I stood at the side while Naeun briefed, "Okay students. We have arrived at Incheon Airport. I know you are excited but please stay within the group. We would now proceed to get our passports checked. Meet me or Ling Ling near that pillar after you are done. Ling Ling is our group leader. Do you understand?"

My jaw dropped. I am the leader? My face remained pokerfaced and I could see the displeasure in many students' faces. Naeun grinned and we walked behind to get our passports checked. Many students were ahead of us so we were last. She nudged me to do a head count. I counted and everyone was here. I announced, "Lets collect our luggages now. Stay close to the group guys. Let's go!" Naeun smiled at my speech.

I was surprised I could say that. I wasn't a really person with leadership qualities. We proceeded the luggage bay and collected our luggages and soon we were out of the airport! It was quite cold as it was spring. I wore my black and white furry jacket and joined Naeun. Naeun was directing everyone to a big bus. Everyone loaded their luggages and went up. I sat at the front with Naeun. She signalled for the bus driver to move off. Soon we were driving in the streets of Seoul. It was a breathtaking sight to behold. I felt like I was in a dream. I took loads of pictures and not forgetting a selca with my best friend.