03

THREE🧬

THREE
🧬

"Now that you're being transferred to the USB.. How about the body?" Doyoung asked, examining the glass tube once again.

"There should be a code-lock, after the code then a fingerprint scanner followed by an ID scan," The laptop explained,

Doyoung rolled his eyes, he knew he'd had to call Kun for this again but before he could, the laptop added,

"I've got it covered :D!"

The lock had played a tune, indicating that all activities had been allowed.

"Well, that could've not been any easier," Doyoung smiled at the laptop before he looked at the body.

The cold fog poured out like an ocean, sending chills down Doyoung's spine.

He stepped closer to the body, getting a full view of the entire body than just the face.

"His existence is so beautiful, it offends me," Doyoung looked at him from top to bottom,

Suddenly, his eyes opened.

Doyoung was startled, "A-Are you suppose to do that?!" He exclaimed, a little too loudly.

After he didn't receive a reply from the laptop, he glanced at it.

"Transfer Complete!"

That was when Doyoung realised he couldn't get anymore help from the laptop because it was in the USB.

Doyoung stared into the male's eyes. A blue was rising and swirling in his eyes as if he was trying to adjust his eyes.

The blue faded away, a brown replacing it instead. He tilted his head down, staring at Doyoung.

"Uhm.. Hi?" Doyoung greeted awkwardly, unsure how to talk to aliens? Robots? What even was he?

He stared at Doyoung and tilted his head,

Then he collapsed onto Doyoung causing them both to fall onto the ground.

"Hey! Wake up! Wake up!" Doyoung shook the body violently but it was unresponsive,

He was ice cold. His skin was covered in a thin layer of ice, strands of hair were stiff and covered in a flake of ice.

"Shit, what the fuck should I do?" Doyoung laid the body aside as he searched for a blanket or a towel.

He saw the male curl up into a ball, trembling as puffs of crystals escape his lips whenever he exhaled.