06

SIX🧬

SIX
🧬

"Taeyong?" Doyoung called, he stepped into the awfully quiet dorm.

No response.

Doyoung looked around, everything was perfect. It was as if he had walked into a newly furnished house.

"Taeyong?" Doyoung called once again after he had enough if looking around. He went to his bedroom to see Taeyong sleeping on the floor.

"Why is he sleeping on the floor?" Doyoung wondered. A light emitting from Taeyong's wrist caught his eye,

It was a battery life. Apparently, he was "charging,".

"He must've been tired," Doyoung grabbed a blanket and placed it over Taeyong.

He stared at him for a while, it was strange but not as strange as seeing how perfect Taeyong was.

Doyoung shook his head, it was creepy to just stare at someone while they slept.

"Rest well," Doyoung whispered with a soft smile as he adjusted the blanket over Taeyong's shoulder.

Taeyong opened his eyes immediately which scared at life out of Doyoung.

"Good afternoon.." Taeyong said while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up," Doyoung apologised quickly as his racing heartbeat settled.

"No, it is alright. I did not have much to do after cleaning so I decided to replenish my energy," Taeyong explained, sitting up from the floor.

"Why have you returned early from your studies?" Taeyong asked.

"Huh? Nothing much, it's lunch break so I decided to check up on you," Doyoung replied, sitting cross-legged from Taeyong.

Taeyong formed a soft smile on his face, "It makes me happy to know that you are concerned about me," He spoke hesitantly, hoping he had used "happy" correctly.

A strange feeling nested upon Doyoung's heart when he heard Taeyong say happy. Happy? Because of him?

Doyoung looked at the floor, making eye contact with Taeyong was suddenly difficult for him. "It's not a big deal, don't make it seem to be,"

Taeyong only nodded, taking note of Doyoung's words. "Shall I go make you lunch?" He asked, pulling off the blanket and standing up.