15

FIFTEEN 🧬

FIFTEEN
🧬

"Kun!" Taeyong dived into the dorms, Doyoung was shivering was he held onto Taeyong.

Kun walked out from his bedroom, the look he had on his face absolutely broke Taeyong.

Then he saw Doyoung,

"What happened to you two?!" Kun asked, taking Doyoung away from Taeyong's arms.

"We fell into a pond," Taeyong said, searching for a first aid kit in the kitchen.

"You want to tell me how that happened?" Kun sat Doyoung down and went to grab a towel for the two.

"We were fighting for who gets the steering wheel," Taeyong explained, his face lighting up with joy when he finally found a first aid kit.

"Why would you two be so silly?" Kun asked, exchanging a towel for the first aid kit with Taeyong.

"I don't know, felt appropriate." Taeyong replied,

Doyoung formed a soft smile when he heard Taeyong repeat his own words. It made his heart feel happy.

"Well, it didn't seem so." Kun said, sitting down next to Doyoung.

Taeyong saw this as a chance for them to hopefully get on good terms again.

"I'll take a shower.." Taeyong slowly excused himself and went into Doyoung's bedroom instead.

He didn't want to leave them alone in case they started arguing again.

Kun and Doyoung looked at each other. It felt awkward that they were alone together.

Kun didn't say a word as he helped Doyoung with the scrape on his cheek, probably from when he punched him.

"Ouch," Doyoung flinched while Kun treated his injury.

"We'll be over with it in no time," Kun said, continuing to carefully clean the scrape.

"Like what's going on between us now?" Doyoung asked which made Kun stop working for a moment.

Kun cleared his throat, "I'm.. Sorry," He apologised with a sigh,

"You don't actually want Taeyong out, do you?" Doyoung asked, looking at the sadness in Kun's face.

The words struck Taeyong. Did they argue because of him? Why did Doyoung lie to him?

"No, of course not. He's a great person. I mean I'd love him to stay longer," Kun smiled softly, staring down at his hands.