05

FIVE🧬

FIVE
🧬

Doyoung woke up to the smell of breakfast. He sat up from.. the bed?

"Huh?" Doyoung hadn't realised when he was moved from the floor to the bed but it couldn't possibly be by himself.

He shook his head and hopped out of the bed. He walked towards the kitchen while yawning,

"Good morning!" Taeyong greeted with a smile as he set the table.

"What on earth is all this?" Doyoung asked, pointing at the food that lay on the table.

"Is it not obvious? I have prepared breakfast," Taeyong answered, placing the plates lightly onto the dining table.

"But why? Really, that isn't necessary," Doyoung asked, feeling bad that he barely did anything to deserve this.

Taeyong seemed displeased by Doyoung's words, "Studies show that skipping the morning meal can throw off your body's rhythm of fasting and eating. When you wake up, the blood sugar your body needs to-"

Doyoung couldn't let Taeyong finish, it was way too early for a lecture. "Okay, okay! I get it, genius."

"Excellent. Hurry along and get ready!" Taeyong shooed the younger out of the kitchen and continued to cook.

"I tried to stop him," Kun shrugged lightly, suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"Wow, when did you..?"
"I'm a magician, what did you expect?"
"Right,"

"But he wouldn't, he didn't even want my help," Kun continued his precious statement, pulling a chair out from under the table.

"Is this his way of thanking us?" Doyoung wondered as he walked towards the bathroom.

"There is.. no need for that though,"

+ after a while

Taeyong sat across Doyoung and Kun with a smile, he kicked his feet under the table.

Kun could tell Taeyong was extremely happy. It warmed his heart to see him so joyful.

"Stop smiling at us like that it's creepy," Doyoung coldly hissed as he ate his pancakes.

Kun smacked Doyoung's arm. "Don't be a jerk," He whispered, hoping Doyoung's statement didn't hurt Taeyong's feelings.

But little did Kun know that Taeyong had no idea what are feelings.