20

TWENTY🧬

TWENTY
🧬

Kun wasn't able to speak for the rest of the week. His involvement with Yuta was ruining him.

He hated seeing Doyoung and Taeyong together.

He despised their relationship. He hated that the two often hand their hands intertwined,

He hated how as soon as they see each other, their lips curl into a bright smile.

He hated how the two woke each other up with kisses and cuddles. (Which is why Doyoung was often late to university).

He hated how Taeyong would always cling onto Doyoung when he had the chance.

He hated how the two of them had childish arguments to only have end up bursting in laughter and loving each other more.

He hated that they acted lovey-dovey in front of his face.

He hated knowing that he was going to ruin all of these precious things that made them complete.

Kun let out a heavy sigh. He wanted to convince himself that maybe it was for the better that they spilt up anyway.

Taeyong has to be with Johnny. Doyoung has to let him be with Johnny.

Or maybe he shouldn't have let Doyoung gone to the lab. Though, it has been months since that happened.

But Doyoung deserves to be happy.

Kun's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in,"

Doyoung entered the room wearing a gloomy look on his face. He quietly sat down next to Kun,

Kun was worried too see Doyoung like this, "Is something up?"

Doyoung focused on picking on his skin more, slightly bruising his hand at that point.

"Doyoung," Kun took the younger's hand, not being able to see him hurt himself.

"What's-"
"I'm going to tell Johnny,"

Those words were like a punch across Kun's face. He sat there, frozen in shock.

Kun threw Doyoung's hand out from his, standing up due to the surprise," W-What?! Why?!" Kun asked

Doyoung winced slightly at Kun's yells. It broke Kun to see him act like that.

He seemed so vulnerable.

But Doyoung tried to build that strong facade again. "I need to tell Johnny," He said,

"Why?" Kun asked, much more calmer this time.

"Things are different now that me and Taeyong are together. I can't just hide him and let Johnny worry," Doyoung replied, obviously not happy with the choice he made.