12

TWELVE🧬

TWELVE
🧬

"I told you that shirt would look cute on you," Doyoung smirked as he slurped the noodles from the takeout they ordered.

"I never said you were wrong," Taeyong nudged Doyoung slightly before he continued to eat.

"You seemed unsure!" Doyoung said, taking a piece of beef from Taeyong's portion.

"You were the one who seemed unsure of me!" Taeyong snatched the beef from Doyoung.

"Hey, I just said I would look cute in anything,"
"Okay but I agree,"

The two burst into laughter again as they finished their food.

They laid down against the windshield of the car, admiring the stars despite the cold night.

"I've never been this happy," Taeyong said, breaking the ice between the both of them.

"Me too," Doyoung replied, smiling to himself as he gazed at the stars that illuminated the dark night.

"Really? But there's so many great places you can always visit," Taeyong said, looking at Doyoung.

Doyoung sighed and looked to his side, "It's not just being here that makes me happy,"

"It's being with you that makes me happy, it makes me feel at ease," Doyoung said before he returned his attention to the stars. Another look at Taeyong would've made his heart burst.

"Have you never been here before? I mean before you were kept away for a long time," Doyoung asked,

"What.. Why were you kept away for a long time?" Doyoung asked again before Taeyong could answer the previous question.

"I remember being in pain before I was kept away," Taeyong replied. There was something inside him that told him not to say more.

"Do you not remember anything?" Doyoung asked, waiting for Taeyong to tell him.

"No," Taeyong replied. He didn't understand why he lied. It was an immoral act, he knew that. Why did he do it?

"But it's okay because I've made new memories," Taeyong looked over at Doyoung with a smile, happy that it was him that he made memories with.

Doyoung stared into Taeyong's eyes as he smiled right back at him.

Taeyong smiled softly at Doyoung before he spoke,