09

NINE🧬

NINE
🧬

"Taeyong! Taeyong!" Doyoung stumbled through the door of their dorm.

They were just dismissed and now, they only had 45 minutes to find out where they were going to hide him.

"Yes?" Taeyong walked out of Doyoung's bedroom with a "cape" (it was just a blanket) and a bowl of popcorn.

"Okay, look, you're going to hide." Doyoung said without explaining anything to Taeyong. He looked around, trying to find a place to hide him.

"Why? Are we playing hide and seek?" Taeyong asked, tilting his head at Doyoung's panic.

"Doyoung, calm down!" Kun said, walking towards Doyoung before he continued, "They probably don't even know who Taeyong is."

"That's.. a good point but what if they see him here? He's not a student,"
"We can just that's your boyfriend,"

"Boyfriend?!" Doyoung exclaimed, his face slowly giving into a bright shade of red.

"Yeah, it's bound to happen anyway-"
"This isn't the point!" Doyoung said, not wanting to hear anymore from Kun.

"May I ask who are 'they'?" Taeyong asked, clueless of everything that is currently happening.

"Mark, Renjun and Donghyuck. Just a couple of juniors," Doyoung replied briefly.

"Donghyuck is going to visit us?" Taeyong asked, seeming joyful about it.

"How.. do you know who Donghyuck is?" Kun asked, his curiosity calming him down.

"Donghyuck is Johnny's adoptive child," Taeyong replied innocently.
"Johnny's what?!" Kun and Doyoung yelled, slipping into another episode of panic.

"Well! If Taeyong knows Donghyuck then Donghyuck knows him too!" Kun said, panicking along with Doyoung.

"Why should I hide?" Taeyong asked, still munching on his popcorn.

"Because Donghyuck must not know that you're here or he'll tell Johnny and we will get in trouble, okay?" Doyoung answered calmly, eating the popcorn as well.

"Wait— Why does this taste better than the ones I make?" Doyoung asked, snacking even more on the popcorn.

"Now is not the time. We'll just have Taeyong stay in your bedroom and make sure no one enters." Kun decided,

"That's not a bad idea.." Doyoung looked at Taeyong to ask him if he's okay if the idea.

"I guess it is alright?" Taeyong replied,

"Great! Go! Go! Make sure you stay absolutely silent!" Doyoung walked with Taeyong to the bedroom and sat him down on the bed.

"Just. Stay. Quiet." Doyoung instructed, patting Taeyong's head gently.