Date Ever

Chapter 10 | Date Ever | Dave In Media | Long Chapter |

Dave 🐐

I asked Sky to fill in for me at school while I do what I can to get this date together. First I stopped by Kim salon.

"KIM."

She walked towards me and I smiled happily.

"The yelling, has to stop... but what?"

"I'm taking this girl out on a date, and I want to get her hair done. I was wondering could you do it for free, for me?"

"Only if she cute."

I scrunched my face, "Girl, when have you ever seen me with an ugly girl."

"Lisa, Reagan, Kathy, Oh especially Jamie-

"Okay, we get it to thank you," I rolled my eyes as I showed her the picture I took.

"Ohhh she gorgeous, of course, I will."

"Thank you, and make her beautiful please."

"Boy she got you pussy whipped," She laughed.

"Me and her didn't even have sex yet."

"Oh yeah, she the one. No pussy and you spending money. I already like her."

I laughed walking out going to Victoria Secret. As I walked in I got a call from Keisha.

Babygirl ❤️💍 ~ " so why aren't you here, it's boring."

Me ~ " I had to make runs for my aunt."

Babygirl ❤️💍 ~ " you couldn't wait until we got out? We leave in like 3 hours... it is an early day."

Me~ Girl, you'll be fine for a couple of hours, won't kill you. Talk to you later I love you.

Babygirl ❤️💍 ~ I love you too.

I started to get everything I thought she liked. I went next door to pink getting the windbreaker she been talking about. I then went to Walmart to get their biggest teddy bear.

I saw I only had an hour left so I took everything home putting them in my room setting it up while Keisha was getting her hair done. I locked the door so she couldn't go in.

I put the two-piece I picked out for her in the guest room along with the shoes & jewelry. I heard the door open and a loud huff.

"Dave?"

"Up here babygirl."

She walked in the door giving me a kiss.

"You like my hair."

"I love it, plain but stunning," She smiled looking at the outfit.

"Oh I love it, this must be for our date."

I nodded telling her to get to dress as I went to do the same. I grabbed something I got her bringing it to her room. I looked to see Sky finishing up her makeup.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Well, I'm going to give you one of your gifts early. So close your eyes."

She nodded as I pulled out the necklace putting it on her. She looked at it then started to cry.

"If you don't mind I went through your things to find a good picture of your brother."