Time Flys By

Chapter 27 | | Vote 🧡 Comment 🔗 |

Keisha 💋

" Nate Homers." We all stood up screaming his name as he walked towards the stage.

"MY FUCKING BOY,!" Dave screamed.

Sky took a picture of him as he held up his diploma.

"Next we have, Da'Keisha Buchanan."

"EASTERN NIGGA," Dave yelled

I laughed as I walked up there.

I looked in the crowd to see my mama, daddy, Shy, DD, David, Trav, His girlfriend China, and Razor screaming. I smiled waving as I twerked.

I felt my arm being yanked, "I'm tearing a hole in your ass, get that damn paper," Tre muttered

I laughed grabbing the paper smiling at all the flashes that aimed towards me. They called Sky next as she was bigger than god knows what without big clothes on.

*
*
* ( Guys... I'm so stuck 😩, I lost thought of what to write ! )
*

Dave 💰

"How are you gonna model if you're pregnant?"

She has been bugging me since yesterday to model again but I'm not going for it. Lately the more she models the more skin shows.

"I'm not even showing, how about you come... please? I need the money!"

"Alright, downstairs in 10." I gave in because she wasn't gonna stop if I kept saying no.

I went downstairs to eat my chipotle when I saw it was empty.

"2,4,6,8." I said trying to calm down. "Goddamnit Keisha!," I yelled as her footsteps slowly peering down the stairs as her head peaked at me.

"I was hungry," She whispered.

"Ain't that always," I growled.

She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes.

"Shit!" I muttered, she stomped out the house getting into the car.

These damn hormones with her, I grabbed a bucket of ice cream and spoon going to the car.

She turned her head folding her arms facing the window. I kissed her neck multiple times sliding the ice cream over to her. She looked at it then me and smiled.

"Daddy sorry ma, I really wanted that chipotle though." I laughed

"I'm sorry, I was hungry."

"It's okay."

She held my hand as her phone started to ring. It popped up as Herb

"Didn't I tell you delete that nigga number?" I said snatching it.

"Well you calm down, he just wants to do another modeling collaboration"

"I don't care, do you realize he said he slept with you in my face? I'll fuck him up Kay, delete his number and I'm not telling you again."

"Whatever."

I nodded picking up my phone connecting it to the car so she could hear.

"Yo, my boy," Nate said

"Remember old dude from the store?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Hit."

"Bet."

I looked at Keisha and her eyes widened, "Did you just put a target on him?"

"Yes, by tomorrow he should be dead. I'm telling you, Keisha, I'm not the one to be played with."

"You can't keep me from having friends."

"I can't, but he's not a friend. He a guy that's trying to get between your legs. Does he even know your pregnant?"

She didn't answer me, "I don't care about your attitude Keisha. Now get out so we can get this don't and over with."

She muttered something as she slammed the door.

"I love you more."

Keisha 💋

I lined my eyes to Dave waves as he oiled my legs for me. I know Dave just being his protective self, but he doesn't have to kill people because of it. Herb is a real nice guy, and he actually just got a girlfriend.

"Baby," I mumbled

"Yes, baby girl."

"Call Nate about that target, I'll delete his number."

He nodded, "But you have to take that off his back. He doesn't deserve to die because you don't like him." I stated.

He slapped my thighs, "All done baby, go ahead."

I nodded as I walked towards the green screen. Byron and Penelope smiled telling me everything that had to be done in order to eat this big-time paycheck.

Dave started taking pictures of me as I looked his way, I tried my best not to smile since I had to look intimidating. But I failed.

"Let's take another shot, this time not so cheesy with the smile." Penelope chucked

I looked as I saw Trav walk in with some girl and Razor

I looked as I saw Trav walk in with some girl and Razor. I quickly stood up putting on joggers knowing how he gets.

"Um, why were you just half-naked ?" He uttered

"I had to lotion my legs, what are you doing here?"

"I want you to meet Chyna."

I awed in a shocker, "Omg so nice to meet you, He talks about you allllll the time," I ran to give her a hug.

I was so excited because it's finally another girl in the group.

"Don't let her fool you, she's mean as shit," Dave said walking up laughing.

Chyna smiled, she as a complexion like mines. And she seemed nice but a girl who takes no shit, I dig that vibe.

"Well I'm just finishing up so let me grab my bag and we can go maybe out to eat or something." I smiled

"Baby I got it." Dave ran towards my door.

"Man, look at us. Time Flys By." Razor smiled

Vote 🧡 Comment 🔗