Happy Birthday Tre

Chapter 25 | Happy Birthday Tre |

Keisha 💋

"Shoot it to the right a little Nate," I yelled

"Go back some," Sky argued

"A little back to the right, just a little," I replied

"Aye look here, a nigga arms getting tired. What is Dave doing?"

"He went to go get Tre gifts out our storage closet now come on." I laughed

We've been working on this party for weeks now, and surprisingly Tre to clueless to even realize it. Jarrell made fliers since he's really a person who you know doesn't host lame parties.

I invited the whole modeling agency, some people from school and more. Tre is at home right now sleeping since we made sure to make DD stay with him the previous night, and luckily the planned work. She can be a handful.

"We need help over here with the lights," Jarrell said

Sky huffed walking over, some stuff hasn't been going as planned & Sky has a short temper, but we'll be fine.

"Hey, baby." Strong arms wrapped around me as he kissed my neck.

"Hey handsome, you got everything?"

"Yeah, But can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course."

He huffed, and I knew he was nervous. I was hoping he didn't cheat on me again but I didn't want to assume yet.

"I've been thinking a lot about the talks we have about having kids and getting married and, I really-

"Nate cut his self with the box cutter." Leon ran over

"Here I come, Dave can we talk later?"

"Uh yeah yeah go ahead, I'll make sure the music is A1." He nodded

I smiled kissing him going to get the bandages.

Dave 💰

"How this look?," I asked Tre.

"Bro, She gonna love it. Don't worry."

I huffed, I want to ask Keisha to marry me. It sounds absolutely ridiculous but at least for her to be engaged to me until we ready to get married.

I took Tre out as they set up for his party.

"So when you gonna ask her?"

"Maybe later tonight when we go out to eat for you." I lied

He nodded, "I like that idea."

"Alright bro, let's get you home to get dressed."

*
*

Keisha 💋

"I want to thank y'all for coming to our get together for our boy Tre. He finally 19! He the youngest, goofiest, determined dude I ever hung out with. Love you, my boy." I cheer as everybody screamed.

"Thank you," He smiled. We all was going in line about the memories and fun as it was Dave turn last.

"Man, this been my boy since diapers. He has been a real help to my life, I remember the time when we skipped school to meet some girls and they robbed him and he chased them with his car down the street." I laughed as Tre mouthed fuck you.

"But he uses to tease me about always leaving the gang to hang out with Keisha, I smiled. "He the reason why I love this girl to death. He a real eye-opener and I couldn't change the niggas I hang with for anything... not even my girl." He pulled something out of his pocket.

He got on his knee and grabbed my hand

"On my god." Sky squealed

I started breathing heavily worried about what he was about to ask.

"Keisha, you have no idea how nervous I am right now. But I want you to know I love you & this is not me asking you to marry me, I just want you to be patient and wait to be Mrs.East, so will you?"

I huffed out of relief, as Sky and Jarrell yelled

"SAY YES THOT."

The whole room laughed as I nodded my head putting on the ring.

Silly string flew through the sky as confetti poppers went off, Dave picked me up putting me over his shoulder as we walked back to the floor to dance. I eyed the ring and seen it said Mrs.East

Dave was talking it up with the guys when I grabbed him kissing him passionately.

"What was that for?" He chuckled

"Because I love you, plus I can't show you no love?"

"Not if you ain't tryna get dick down in the middle of this room." He laughed

I stale faced him as the guys shook him up. I felt a tap on my shoulder and seen Razor. I smiled as I gave him a hug.

"Congratulations to you." He teased

"Why thank you." I showed my hand as the diamond sparkle at his eye.

"It's beautiful, But I want to talk to you about something."

"Yeah wassuh."

"It's about Ed."

My heart sunk within them words. Ed was one of the guys who killed my brother.

"Yeah, what about him."

"He's here."

I looked around until my eyes landed on him.

"We have to kill him, in here. Only me and you."

"Alright. What we have to do?"

Dave 💰

I saw Razor and Keisha walk across the room and I grew heated.

Did I just waste my damn time with this girl?

I shook my head hurt pointing out to Tre and his eyes widened.

"No no no... tell everybody gets down. Now."

"Wait-

The lights went out as people screamed wtf. I felt somebody yank me down to the floor as I grabbed Sky's hand.

POW!
POW !
POW!
POW !

Screams filled up the room as I got up to go get Keisha, even though I couldn't see a damn thing.

"Omg, where's Keisha?" Sky cries out

The lights came back on as I saw a body being rushed out the emergency door just in time for nobody to see as I looked to see blood on Keisha's neck.

I ran over to her, "You okay what happened, you shot?"

"Baby, I'm okay. I had to handle something. It's about Tre right now. Everything okay." She kissed me smiling. I grabbed a napkin wiping her neck.

She grabbed a blunt from the tower that we built of them as we all did the same.

We all lit it up as we yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE !"

| Vote 🧡 Comment 🔗 |