You Thought It Was That Easy Huh?

Chapter 16 | You Thought It Was That Easy Huh?|

Keisha 💋

Dave jumped up as a half-naked Angel was passed out on the floor. I cocked my gun aiming it to him.

"Wait wait wait. don't do it please!," He begged as he pulled up his boxers.

"Why?" I said softly

He just threw his hand down in shame. I pulled the trigger as it flew inches away from his face.

"OKAY OKAY. I don't know Keisha. I'm sorry. I've-

"BULLSHIT," I screamed as I walked to him.

"Kay, calm down. Don't do anything stupid."

"Shut up Sky."

Sky ran out of the room as Dave backed up against the wall.

"I gave you all of me, 3 months of my life fucking wasted because you wanna be an asshole. remember this?," I showed my ring.

"You told me you wouldn't hurt me, that you loved me. But yet here we are, with this bitch laying in the same bed YOU ASKED ME TO MOVE IN WITH YOU FOR."

Dave 💰

As Keisha screamed, I heard two gunshots as I jumped. I saw blood pouring out of Angel's head as tears poured down Keisha's face. I can't believe it, I hurt this girl so much, when she's the only person who lifted me up, all because I was mad over the stupidest shit ever. I feel like a dumbass.

I walked to the drawer grabbing my gun aiming it towards her. I know how to win her back, just bare with me.

"You wouldn't dare," She said stuttering from crying so hard.

I cocked my gun walking towards her putting it to her forehead. She stood in silence as she wowed me.

"Well, I guess you would," She put her gun to my temple. Not going to lie... I was scared shitless.

"m"You know that tightness you feel in your chest... that's called panic. Understand that I will kill you right where you stand Davonte. You a bitch in my eyes." She put the gun between my eyes, as I did the same movement.

"Understand I never wanted this to happen, I'm still in love with you whether you believe me or not but if that's how you feel. We'll both be dead if that's the case Da'Keisha."

The door busted open to Nate, Tre & Sky.

"Uh omg," Sky said trying to run towards us.

Tre grabbed her, "Go get in the car Sky, NOW."

Omniscient 🤭

Tre tried to think of what to do knowing they both wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

"Y'all come on stop."

"Tell him to put him down first," Keisha said calm smiling.

"Bullshit, I will when you put yours down."

"Keisha please stop, y'all making a nigga nervous," Leon said walking up slowly.

She laughed, "You know what, I'll put down... cause like I said. You a -

"Bitch, yeah I heard you. I love you more," Dave responded leaning in for a kiss. She punched him in the chest as she started to pack her things.

"Leon, can I stay the night? Jarrell is having his boyfriend over and... yeah," Keisha said laughing.

Leon shook his head yes as he put his hand up for her to stop talking as he was in disgust. Dave looked at Angel's lifeless body kinda glad she was gone. He knew he fucked up big time.