So Much

Chapter 11 | So Much | Sky In Media

Dave 💰

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I put on some jogging pants running downstairs to see Keisha eating.

"Where my plate?"

"Nigga. Good morning to you too," She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, "Good morning baby girl, how'd you sleep?"

"Great. Your plate is in the microwave," She said with a grin.

"Hurry up, our college class starts at 3," She yelled running upstairs. After halfway finishing, Keisha came downstairs with a tight dress on with some Gucci gym shoes on.

"Baby, have you seen my purse?" I pointed to the chair next to me.

"I'll be back. Going to grab a couple of things."

I scrunched my face, "Oh hell no, I'm coming."

"Dave, I'm going right up the street."

"I don't care. You got this tight ass dress on. Let's go."

"Well no, better go put on some jeans. You not walking out of here in joggers and you freeballing." She said laughing sitting down.

I chuckled as I hopped in the shower quickly putting on anything. I went downstairs to see Keisha sleep on the couch.

"Baby, get up."

She jumped up, "Huh?"

"Come on you said you had to go somewhere."

"Oh yeah, grocery store."

I nodded as she handed me the car keys. We eventually pulled up and I saw Angel walking in. I knew Keisha saw her from the way her face turned.

"Stay in the car," She said with an evil smile.

I huffed getting out the car because she does things before she thinks. She rolled her eyes and quickly walked to the entrance. I saw Sky walking behind us with Tre.

"No no no no," I mumbled.

"Wassuh my boy," Tre said smiling.

I shook him up. "Nigga you get a girlfriend and don't even come smoke with us no more," He said laughing.

I laughed along flicking him off. Of course Sky went with Keisha.

"Bro Angel here."

Tre's eyes widened. "Merch, Keisha know about her?" He asked whispering.

"Yeah, we gotta watch them two especially together. Shit get reckless with them."

"Definitely agreed on."

Keisha 💋

I grabbed a buggy going to get stuff for the house. Ever since Dave been spending all the nights. We smoke, eat and sleep. Legit our routine almost every day if we not busy.

I and Sky was talking about tryouts for the girls' football team when I saw Angel talking to Dave and Tre.

"Bitch, who the fuck is that?," Sky said yanking me in that direction.

"No no Sky, let's watch."

We hid behind the big poster of new pop tarts and saw her laugh as she touched Dave's wrist as he smiled. I felt my blood boiling, she rubbed her hand against Dave's chest as she waved by to Tre.

"Keisha, don't worry I got a plan. Act like nothing happened."

"Bitch, why do you think I can do that? I'm ready to smack her and his ass."