Upstairs

Chapter 23 | Upstairs | Keisha In Media |

*1 week later*

Keisha 💋

"DD, you ready to go to Trav house?"

I heard her little feet running down the stairs to the front door with her book bag.

"Ready." She thumbs up, she moved in with us ever since the incident with Daniel. Let's just say he was in a coma for a couple of days from so much damage.

"Baby we'll be back."

"Alright, DD don't be stressing Trav out this time."

I laughed remembering the last time

Knock knock!

I & Dave looked at each other since it was 3 in the morning. We got up from the couch grabbing our guns.

I looked through the peephole to see Trav.

"It's a Trav." Dave took our guns putting them back up.

I opened the door to see a smiling DD and an exhausted Trav & Razor.

I laughed loudly looking a Travis face with drawings on it and Razor who arms had glitter and holding her book bag.

"DAVE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BOY," Trav yelled

Dave walked downstairs and uncontrollably laughed.

"Why didn't y'all tell us she this hyper? I could have slipped some night quill in her Apple juice." Trav said coming in.

Razor picked her up bringing her in.

"Can I go back over there? I had so much fun, we danced, made cookies, colored and we watched Frozen like thirty times. Then they fell asleep and I wanted to draw some more but we ran out of paper." She smiled sitting on the couch.

Dave smiled, "Come on mamas, let's get you to bed."

I turned around to see Razor and Trav sleep. I grabbed covers for them as I went upstairs to go to sleep.

"I won't."

I took her to Trav then went to meet Sky at the nail salon.

"Hey, girl hey." Sky smiled.

I laughed as we sat down picking colors as we waited for the nail techs to come.

"So what you been up too?"

"I cheated on Tre." I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"Why would you do something like that?"

"It was with Jarrell."

I looked at her for a moment then screamed laughing, "Wait wait wait wait, my stomach hurt." I continued to laugh as she stale faced me.

"It's not that damn funny."

"Bitch that's hilarious when was this." I snickered as I got my nails done.