How It Feel Bitch

Chapter 19 | How It Feel Bitch |

Keisha 💋

I'm currently at home by myself because everyone went shopping for everything we need for tonight. I got a text from Razor.

From: Razor💗
~Come open the door. I'm outside.

I quickly put on some jogging pants running down the stairs opening it to him with Chipotle. I cheesed kissing his cheek thanking him. We both sat on the couch eating until he broke the silence.

"So how is Dave treating you?"

"Good."

He snickered, "So you gone lie straight like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sky told me everything," I instantly rolled my eyes from her always running her damn mouth.

"You want me to handle him?"

"No, it's fine we working on what's going on."

"It literally happened five days ago. If you keep letting him do this he's going to think it's okay."

"Steven, I understand your concern but I got this."

"Woah. You pulled out the government name. I'll step back then."

We both shared a laughed, "How's life been for you?"

He nodded, "Good. But I know it's going to be all pushed aside after all of this."

I definitely can agree on that. I know after tonight, shit will never be the same if we're seen. We will have to watch our back nonstop.

I patted his thigh, "We gone be good. It's not like we haven't been through this before."

He nodded knowing I was speaking about the situation with Kyle. After Kyle's death, we all kinda lost ourselves. I just hate that they look at me so sympathetic when it comes to Kyle from how I took the situation. But I can't blame nobody but myself on that part.

"Alright I'm about to take a quick nap if you don't mind."

I shook my head, "Of course not. You can't take my room. First room on the left."

I knew that was going to get under his skin. But I don't care, he cheated.

••• Still Keisha Pov •••

It's 12 at night and we're all putting on black. Dave has an attitude obviously because he found Razor in our bed. Me and Jarrell have been laughing for the past hour at it.

"Okay, now Tre you give her this envelope after she gives you the money. Now, this envelope is just filled with bogus papers. Tell her don't open it until she gets home because you think someone followed you just so she won't know it's all a fake," Travis said fixing his shoes.

"Then we follow her to her house and take care of it from there," I said

"Now, I've been over there. She lives in a quiet neighborhood, so please keep it down," Razor said cleaning my knifes.

"Okay let's move, Remember to relax Tre," Dave said as we all walked out.

We pulled up to the park as she was already waiting. We hid in the back as he got out going over to her car. We called him so we can hear.

"Hey, I'm Detective Lincoln."

"Tre, where's the money?"

"I want the pictures first."