C'Mon Ma

Chapter 22 | C'Mon Ma |

Keisha 💋

I walk in our room to see Kima going through stuff. "What the hell are you doing?" She jumped as a reaction as she started to stutter.

"I was trying to see something of Dave's."

"What exactly?"

She was about to walk out but I blocked her.

"MOM," I laughed

"Damn, Your mama and daddy gone boo. So explain why you going through our shit," Dave walked in then stopped in his tracks.

"What's happening?"

"She was going through our stuff."

She had her hands behind her back as Dave said let me see. She kept shaking her head no until I yanked her around to see my gun.

"What you was gone try and kill me, bitch?," I pushed her as Dave yanked me.

"You realize she still got the gun right stupid ass?," He whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes as Dave told her to give him the gun as she left out the room huffing. I tripped her as Dave yelled my name to leave her alone.

My phone ringed as I read the name, Penelope.

"Hello?"

"I need you here in 10 please."

"Okay."

I tugged on Dave's shirt to tell him I have to go.

"You're like a little ass kid," He laughed

"But I'm coming with you this time," He continued walking out.

•••

"Dave stop," I whispered. The entire 2 hours of taking pictures he's been yelling "go sexy" "that's mines right there" and other stupid shit. But can't lie it was definitely grabbing hating bitches attention. After done with the session I went to get ready since my shift was over.

"I thought you said y'all broke up," I turned around to see Sammie, one of the sexiest but most broke bitches working here.

"We did, But as you can see we back together."

"After he cheated on you? Sound like a dummy to me."

"Sound like me and he has a fan on our hands. See y'all tomorrow," I waved at the others.

"But y'all don't," She rolled her eyes.

"You say that but follow both of us on all our social media. Even the one we have together so...," I laughed walking out.

"Hey baby you ready?," He said grabbing my bag out my hand.

"Wait, say bye fan," I said pointing Sammie.

Him knowing what's already going on, he genuinely does it. "Bye fan," He waved stupidly as he grabbed my ass-kissing my neck as I winked at her.

We walked out as everybody giggled at Sammie.

"Baby I'm proud how you handled that, usually you'll smack her ass," He laughed stopping at the light.

"I know right, but I was wondering could your sister stay with us for a couple of days."

"Baby, we have school. We're not going to be able to do that."