Childish ( Last Chapter )

Chapter 28 | Childish | Keisha In Media

Dave 🤫

I was rubbing Keisha's stomach as we drove from getting DD from school.

She has been in her moods but somehow I really don't mind, Me and Tre been getting stuff for our boys since Sky told him the gender, and I already know ours a boy.

"Baby, can we stop at the gas station?"

"For?"

"I'm hungry," She said in a duh tone.

"No, now I can go home and cook for you. But that snacks shit for the birds."

"I've been eating salads for the past four days, I think one snack should get a bypass."

"One snack, and one drink. Go ahead." I gave her my card as she kissed me multiple times.

"DD, you want something Dunkin?," Keisha turned around.

She nodded, "KitKat, and clear fruit juice."

Keisha 💋

I put all the snacks on the counter as the guy started calculating everything.

"Keisha, is that you ?"

I turned to see Herb. I smiled waving as I hurriedly gave the man the card.

"Woah, didn't know you were p-pregnant... Um, how are you?"

He stood there in disbelief, "I'm doing great actually I have two more months until I find out the gender, hopefully, It's a boy. Dave really wants one."

"Oh, y'all still together?"

I nodded as I grabbed the card as the man was giving me bags.

"Here, I got it," Herb said putting stuff into the bag.

I thanked him for grabbing the bag.

"Hey, Herb listen, after this last collaboration... I think we should lose contact. Nothing personal."

Actually... it's very personal.

"Because Of Dave?"

I gave him a weak smile as I peered out the door.

I got into the car as Dave looked at me furrowing his eyebrows. "Are you okay? You seem tense."

I nodded smiling as I gave Dunkin her stuff and gave Dave his stuff.

"Give me that bag." He uttered

I shook my head as I dug through it getting my sour patches. I gasped as he hurriedly snatched it digging through it.

"You got at least 12 things Kay, what are you doing?," He chuckled.

"Baby, I eat for two people now... if you can't understand that... I'm going to need you to get out the car,"

"This is my car," We both shared a laugh as we headed to Tre and Sky.

*
*
*
*

Dave 💰

Keisha sat on my lap as I gasped in a playful way to make her mad.