Yes

Chapter 26 | Yes |

*2 months later*

Dave 💰

It's two days until we graduate. Keisha has been really distant lately, she hasn't been coming home. Every time I call by Sky house to make sure she's there. Sky says she's gone.

I talk to Travis to see where she was and she was at his house so I followed her to what appears to be the doctors' office.

She went in as I stayed in my car for a few minutes so she wouldn't notice me. I finally went in to see she was getting called to the back so I waited a couple more minutes to know what room she's in.

"How may I assist you?"

"Yeah, can you tell me where Da'Keisha Buchanan room is?"

She nodded typing until she shook her head. "Sorry, we don't have a Keisha Buchanan here."

I grew confused, "How about Keisha East?"

She smiled, "Room 345." I returned a smile happy she's already getting used to my name.

I opened the door to see Keisha laying down with her shirt up as the doctor put ointment on it.

My heart sunk knowing what this meant. But I was afraid that it was a reason why she was keeping it from me. Maybe she cheated on me?

"You must be Dave, I'm Doctor Henson. Nice to meet you." I stood there in shock.

"When were you going to tell me?"

Keisha looked away clearing her throat.

"I'll give you two a moment, but your baby is very healthy. Whatever your doing, continue to do so." She smiled walking out

"Talk to me Da'Keisha." I held her hand as I heard her sniffing

She looked at me, "I was scared to." She started hiccuping covering her face. I hugged her tightly.

"Why?"

"Because... you said to wait until we're 25, I didn't know what you were going to say."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to walk out on my son."

She stale faced me, "We don't even know the gender yet Dave."

I laughed knowing she was going to say that.

"But I'm actually happy too. The quicker we get into having a child, then quicker we can actually get married. I want this life with you, so don't worry, we in this together. But when did you find out?"

"2 months ago. I'm scared to be a mother, I just want to make sure I'm successful in life to provide for my child."

I laughed, "Keisha, we make more than 4 thousand dollars a month if we combine our money. Our baby is going to be just fine. Plus, you've been watching DD like your her mother, you'll be a natural."

"Thanks, baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Well, you ready to get out of here?"

She nodded as she sat up grabbing her things.

*
*
*

"Dave, please... I need it." She whined grabbing my belt buckle.

"No, you want it.. there's a difference."

We've been out all day getting stuff for the baby, like bottles, baby carriage, and blue paint for our son... I know it's a boy.