Author's Note

Thank you so much for clicking on my story. You've probably read Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me, and if you haven't - don't worry because the stories aren't related (but definitely go back and read it when you get the chance!)

If you haven't read the description, this story is going to be quite different as it is written in the perspectives of two girls who are falling in and out of love with Harry Styles. I don't think it's been done before, and I hope that I can pull it off successfully. I honestly have put so much thought into this story and have so much planned that will leave you broken hearted and hopefully wanting more! Each chapter will alternate between the two girls and I will write their name at the top of each chapter so you're not confused. For any non Harry or 1D fans, I assure you, this isn't what you think it is, and probably consider this to be more of an unconventional love story to be enjoyed by everyone.

I would recommend you check out the trailer before you start reading so you can see how I envision each girl, and also gain more insight into the story. The actors in my story are real, however the way that I have portrayed them does not correctly reflect the characters they portray. I will try to keep Harry as close to his personality as I can, however his actions in my story are not of his own accord. 

I care a lot about this story, and I hope that you get as much out of it as I've put into it.