Chapter 5 *18+*

"What are you doing?" I asked from above him.

"You." Jungkook hissed as he dragged my back down and brought our lips together yet again. My heart was beating rapidly as he ran his hand lightly across my side. My breathing hitched as he placed his free hand on my core and rubbed slowly, he smirked against my lips as he pushed my sides down and pressed his bulge against my ass. I could feel how hard he was immediately, as he guided my body to grind against him.

His hand slipped into my underwear as he pressed his thumb against my clit, he rubbed in circular motions as I began to moan lightly, he broke our kiss as he looked deep into my eyes. He slid one finger into me and watched my reaction as I felt him go inside. My face of satisfaction caused him to smile with pride. He moved his finger in and out of me, making me more wet as he continued to rub with his thumb. He inserted another finger and I moaned louder. He quickly moved his hand from my back and placed it over my mouth. "How many times must I tell you to be quiet?" he whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry oppa, Ill be good now." I replied shyly, he smirked at me before pulling my body up and bringing my bralette down. This was the first time he was seeing my breasts and I felt myself becoming embarrassed by his eyes on me until, "Wow, you are beautiful." He said quietly to himself, but I heard him and smiled to myself.

He started sucking at my nipple and leaving small kisses around my chest while he endlessly moved his fingers inside of me. I felt myself becoming tighter around his fingers as I came close to my limit. He pulled me back into a kiss as I moaned against his lips. I came on his fingers as he took them out of me. He looked directly into my eyes as he sucked them clean before winking. I watched him as I sat on top of him, breathless. I giggled as I laid my body next to his comfortably.

Almost 10 minutes later, there was a knock on my door and a tired voice came through the other side, "Y/N, have you seen Jungkook? He's not in my room." Jimin asked innocently.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom, go back to bed. Im sure he'll be back soon." I said while rubbing my hand along Jungkooks abs. He looked down at me while his arm was tucked behind my head. He smiled before leaving a light kiss on my forehead. Eventually, he stood up and went to walk out of my room but, I grabbed the hem of his shorts, since he was shirtless, and dragged him back to me. "Oppa, kiss me before you leave." I said in a sweet voice, he giggled and cupped my cheeks. He kissed me passionately before turning away.

"Goodnight Jagiya." He whispered as he opened my door and left.

/JUNGKOOKS POV/

I walked back into Jimins room with the biggest smile on my face and climbed back into the bed. "Where have you been?" Jimin asked once he realised that I was back.

"I went outside, its too hot in your room hyung but I didnt want to open the window and have you yell at me." I replied innocently, he shrugged before turning onto his side and falling asleep.

I turned on to my own side and stared out of the window as I recalled what had just happened with Y/N. She really is amazing, but hyung would kill me if he ever found out about it. I could understand if I was using her, but I genuinely liked her. He didnt need to worry, he was just too over-protective of his yeodongseang. I would never hurt her, but he wouldnt accept that. Hed hate me forever, but I just cant stop how I feel about her. I hope hyung can forgive me in the future. I couldnt lose him or Y/N ever...

/Y/N POV/

I woke up at 10am, I tiredly got out of my bed and fell on my floor with a loud bang. Yesterday made my legs ache so much but it was amazing. Jimin ran into my room with Jungkook looking worried behind him. "Y/N! Ae you okay? We heard something fall." Jiminie asked as he laughed at me on the ground once he realised, I was the thing that fell. He came into my room and helped me up before continuing to laugh. "What happened?" He questioned innocently.