Unforgettable

By the third day that the guys were in Vegas, Aaron and I were like brother and sister. We went out for lunch everyday and watched at least 3 movies every night before bed. Jake sometimes would join us but usually slept in too late for lunch.

"Hey you want to film a cover for my channel?" Aaron asked me. Jake was standing next to him holding a camera.

"Uhh.. Do I have to?" I asked him.

"It's just for fun its not a professional cover. I just need someone to play my background music for my skit."

"A full song or just a part?"

"Just like 30 to 40 seconds. And whatever you do, try not to laugh."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

"Okay then..."

The three of us went downstairs while I sat down at the piano. I played the first few notes of the song and started singing [song above]. After about 5 seconds, I could kinda see Aaron come in behind me and start doing his own version of an interpretive dance. I remembered my promise and didn't laugh at all, but just kept singing. 

After a little bit of this going on, I couldn't stop laughing anymore and started busting out laughing, causing Aaron and Jake to join in.

Jake stopped recording and went to plug in the camera while Aaron and I kept talking downstairs.

"I didn't know you could sing!" Aaron said shocked.

"I can't sing. That was me getting lucky and it wasn't even that good."

"Are you kidding? I should've asked you to do covers with me ages ago! And you can play the piano? Or was that just 'luck' too?" he asked sarcastically.

"I learned in like my freshman year of high school."

"And clearly haven't lost that skill at all."

We kept talking for awhile until Jake finally came down and joined in our conversation too. I'm kind of glad the other guys left so that we could bond like this. It was pretty fun.

~~ Colby's POV ~~

Since we  got to Vegas with Brennen, it's been really awkward. Sam and Corey didn't know the full extent of what happened so they aren't as awkward around Brennen as I am but I know everything that he did and was not as quick to be "buddy buddy" with him yet. But by the third day we were here, it was as if nothing happened. I mean I still hated him in the very back of my head, but when it was just us 5 alone, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still text Carly everyday though, and I'm really happy that her and Aaron are finally getting along. Not that they didn't like each other before, but they never really were friends until now.

"Hey," Brennen shouted to us all in our room. "We should go club hopping tonight!"

He was doing stuff at a pub all day so he was already a little tipsy.

"That could be fun," Sam said, "Get out of our heads all night and actually experience Vegas for Vegas (minus the gambling)."

"Yea, sure," I said, "Let's all go get ready and head out in a couple hours."

Everyone else agreed and we all left to get ready. Before I started getting ready, however, I wanted to text Carly quickly.

 Before I started getting ready, however, I wanted to text Carly quickly

She was right. I should just give in and have fun. After all, I was in Vegas. But I still refuse to get drunk enough to not know what I'm doing. I got up and went to get ready.

-- The next morning --

I woke up the next morning laying on the hotel floor with a pounding headache. So much for not getting too drunk. I got up and looked around. The room was a mess. There were plastic cups everywhere and other trash all over the place. I looked down and saw that I had a very weird ensemble on. I was wearing basketball shorts, a shirt was laying on my chest but it wasn't on, one foot had on a sock, the other had a shoe on but no sock. What the fuck happened?

I pulled out my phone to see if I posted anything but of course, it was dead. I got up, trying not to puke, and saw condom wrappers leading up to one of the rooms. I slowly opened the door and saw Brennen and some random girl in the bed. Wait... make that two. Looks like Brennen got lucky last night.

I went into the kitchen and saw Sam drinking a cup of coffee at the table.

"Oh, you're still here?" He asked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"In the middle of the night last night you were screaming about how you had to go back home and started to run towards the door while getting dressed."

Well that sorta explains what I was wearing. 

"Do you remember what happened last night at all?" he asked me.

"Not the slightest bit. The last thing I remember was texting Carly before we left."

Sam got up and walked across the room, "Well you better hope that nothing was posted."

I stood back up and was about to go to my room when I saw one one the girls leaving Brennen's room. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Shea?"