David

I woke up the next morning dreading going over to eet David. It's not that I thought he was a bad guy, I just didn't have the greatest experience with meeting he friends. Aside from the roommates of course.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower before getting dressed in this...

I grabbed my phone and saw that Scott was waiting for me outside.

I went downstairs and saw Sam, Corey, and Colby talking about something in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I asked them. 

"We are planning our next explore video," Sam told me.

"We should get Jake too," Corey offered.

"Where are you guys going to go?" I asked.

"The most haunted hotel in the area," Colby said in his "creepy" voice.

I rolled me eyes, "You should come with us!" Sam said.

"What so you guys can finally kill me in my sleep and blame it on the ghosts?"

"Exactly," Corey joked.

We all chuckled, "Well I need to get going so I'll talk to you guys later."

"Where are you going?"

"Scott wants to take me to meet David."

"Aww, meeting the parents," Corey cooed.

"Okay, shut the hell up," I picked up a balled up piece of paper and threw it at them before turning around and walking out the door.

I got into Scotty's car as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and began driving to David's house. I was expecting the worst, but when we walked into the house, it wasn't that bad. All the guys welcomed me with open arms and Liza was too, even though her and David... Yea.

Toddy reminded me a little bit of Brennen, but he didn't give off the same vibes as he did. Less creepy. By the second hour I was there, Todd and Heath were on either side of me with their arms over my shoulders grilling me about Scotty on the couch. 

"So," Heath started, "When did you and our little Scotty boy officially start dating?"

"Uh.." I thought, "Two days ago... I think?"

"What happened to Colby? I saw a post about a month or so ago that the two of you were seeing each other."

"Well, uh, when he went to Vegas with the other guys he and Brennen kinda..."

"Oh yea I... saw the post. I just assumed that the two of you were already broken up by then. Thought that the public got to you."

"Nope, just a good old fashioned cheating situation."

"I have a question," Todd started, "Have you guys had sex yet?"

"Well... uh..."

"Okay!" Scotty interrupted, "I promised Carly that we would go to dinner before I brought her home so we'd better get going."

"But Scott," Todd whined, "I would really like an answer to my question first."

"Sorry, Toddy. I made reservations at a restaurant and we shouldn't miss it."

Scott held out his hand to help me up and after saying bye to everyone we went out to his car.

"Thank you for saving me," I giggled.

"No problem," he chuckled, "See, they weren't too bad."

"Yea, I guess."

"Hey so I noticed that when you brought up Brenned you kinda hesitated when you said his name, did something happen between the two of you?"

"You mean besides him have a foursome with Colby while we were dating and slipping you Viagra at the party and throwing girls at you?"

"I mean Colby did both of those too and you didn't seem to have any trouble talking about him."

"Can we just drop it, Scotty?"

He turned towards me and grabbed my hands, "Carly... what happened?"

I looked at the ground and didn't answer him. Scott took his other hand and put it on my chin, moving my head to look at him.

"Scott..."

"Tell me what happened, Carly."

"It was exactly what I told you. He had Colby cheat on me and almost had you do it too. Colby had just apologized to me in a really elaborate and sweet way. Brennen never did. That's all... okay?"

"I know you well enough to tell when you're lying to me and right now, you're lying."

I sighed, "Can we go back to my house? I'll tell you there. I can get worked up for it on the way."

Scott let go of my hand and turned to get the steering wheel, starting the car. I can't believe I was finally going to tell him this.