Brennen's Plan (pt. 3)

~~ Carly's POV ~~

My eyes opened and I looked around at where I was. I was in a dark room that was very... damp. There was water drops leaking through the ceiling and a small puddle in the corner of the room. My head was pounding and my ears were ringing. I tried getting up but my legs were tied together and my arms were tied around a pole behind me. Did Jake kidnap me?  That was the only thought that I could think right now, what happened, why, and how. 

I looked up in front of me and saw a small TV on top of a cart. Just as I was wondering why it was here, it turned on. What I saw on the screen shocked me. It was Scott.

"Hello," he started, "You're probably wondering where you are and what's happening. Well all will be answered shortly. But for now just sit back, and try to relax. You're not leaving anytime soon so you might as well get comfy."

The screen shut off again.

~~ Scott's POV ~~

I woke up after who knows how long to find myself tied up to a chair in what looked like a storage unit. My head hurt like hell and my vision was still a little blurry. Before long, the door opened to reveal Brennen. Of fucking course.

"Hey, princess. Sleep well?" he asked me.

"What's going on? Where am I? What did you do to Carly?"

"Tsk tsk tsk," he shook his head. "So many questions, such little time. I'll have to be getting to my future girlfriend in a bit," he looked at his watch.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I half growled, "Carly would never go with you, especially considering what you're doing right now. Not to mention what you;ve done in the past."

"You see, Scott, I'm well aware of the fact that she would never want to be with me after everything that has happened, especially not when she has you in her life. But the I had an idea. I set this whole thing up perfectly. She is somewhere, cold and scared, thinking her boyfriend drugged and kidnapped her,"

"Why the fuck would she think I did this to her?" I interrupted.

Brennen slapped me in the face. Was that supposed to hurt?

"Don't interrupt me! Now, as I was saying. Thinking her boyfriend drugged and kidnapped her because of a video I have of him saying that that's exactly what happened." Oh shit... "Then me, being the only one knowing where she is, will burst into the room, rescue my true love, and we will live happily ever after together."

"So what? Are you just going to keep me down here forever then?"

"No, of course not. I'm just going to keep you down here while I win her over and force you to watch me fuck her until she can't see straight." [I'm sorry but I just had to put that in 😂]

"As soon as you let me go I'm just going to tell her the truth and who do you think she'll believe?"

"Oh, no, you misunderstand me. I'm not going to just keep you in here until then and then let you go. No, as soon as I get to see you feel the way I've felt watching her with Colby and now you, I'm going to kill you and then set it up like a suicide. Scotty was a lot more depressed than people knew."

He then turned around and opened the door, leaving me in shock.

"Oh, one more thing," he started, "Don't bother screaming for help, there is no one around here for miles," he backed up and slammed the door behind him.

~~~~

I know this was a really short chapter but there will be another soon, I promise. I just didn't know how to make it longer but still leave a good transition into the next one so I decided to just make it shorter. Anyways, I love you guys and I love reading your comments so be sure to leave as many as you want! I'll see you in the next one