Loyal

"Scotty?" I asked shocked.

Scott looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked through my laughing.

"Do I have to tell you?" he asked, clearly embarrassed.

"Uh... You're hiding in my bathroom jerking yourself off, yea you have to tell me," I was still talking through my giggles.

He sighed. "Fucking Brennen."

"What did he do?" 

"Him and I were drinking together and when I turned for a second to grab something he put Viagra pills into my drink and I accidentally drank and swallowed them without knowing..." I was full on laughing now, "It's not funny! I've been hard for the past 45 minutes with no way of having it go down! So basically I was hanging out at a party, very turned on, half drunk, and having Colby and Brennen constantly throwing hot girls in my lap."

"Wait.. what?"

"Yea after I drank the pills Colby and Brennen kept introducing me to their 'friends' that were all hot 20 year old girls and the girls were acting as if they were specifically told to flirt with me because when I turned them down they were confused and disappointed," he chuckled.

"Aww Scotty!" I giggled.

He got up and came over to me before giving me a very sweet kiss. He pulled away and his "member" [as other writers like to call it] brushed my leg, causing me to chuckle while Scott looked down sheepishly.

"You know," I started, "You could always have had me to help you," I told him, stroking him gently.

He groaned slightly, "You have no idea how good that feels right now, holy shit."

"I barely even touching you," I giggled.

"You'd understand if you were a guy on Viagra."

I wrapped my hand around it and it was throbbing. Scott sat back down and was groaning and I decided to try something else. I held him u to my face and licked his tip. He threw his head back as I put him fully into my mouth. I've never had a gag reflex so I fully deepthroated him. Once he was fully in I started to bob my head and rub the bottom of it as I went faster and faster. It wasn't long after that that he came in my mouth.

I moved up to sit on his lap as he smiled at me.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" he asked me.

"Hm... You know I never thought about that. Actually there were some cute guys down there I should go hang out with them." 

I started to get up off of his lap, "Hey, where do you think you're going?" he asked playfully holding onto my wrist and pulling me back, both of us laughing.

I wrapped me hands around his neck and we both leaned in until our lips met. He wrapped his arms around my lower back, pulling me in closer. After a few seconds, he was hard again. I pulled away and giggled.

"Heh, guess it doesn't wear off that easy," Scott chuckled.

"I think we can handle that."

He put one hand on the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss again. Scott wrapped his hands around the bottom of my thighs and picked me up, walking into my bedroom. He then set me down on the bed, crawling on top of me, all without breaking our kiss.

I reached down to the bottom of hit shirt and pulled it off as Scot reached underneath my skirt to pull down my panties. Once he got them off, he had stuck his fingers in, moving them faster than he started last time yet still just as considerate. That was always a big thing being with Scott. No matter what we did or how he was feeling he always made sure to make sure I was comfortable and happy. 

Scott pulled out his fingers and lifted my skirt up and out of the way before lining himself up with me. He slowly pushed himself in and almost immediately started to move. This time, Scott went faster and rougher. Either way, we were both still enjoying ourselves a lot. After a couple minutes (which was great because he could hold out for that long), Scott started to speed up which let me know he was close, so was I. 

Scott sped up even more and hitting even deeper. I could feel him hit all the way up inside of me. He sped up more and more until he finally came inside of me.

Just like last time, Scott stayed in after he came and wrapped his arms around me, still moving slowly, deeply, and tenderly. I reached my head up and started to kiss his neck until I found his sweet spot causing him to moan out. I left a hickey on his neck and began kissing him again. I could feel him get hard again inside.

--- About half an hour (and many climaxes) later ---

Scott and I eventually ended, back dressed, laying side by side on my bed, Scott's arm wrapped around me. That is until we heard Colby and Brennen calling for him again,

Greaaattt...

"Your matchmakers are waiting for you," I told him sarcastically.

Scott groaned, "Can't we just stay here for the rest of the night?"

I giggled, "You can come back and spend the night with me but go make another appearance," I pushed him out of the bed.

"Before I go... I need to ask you something."

"Sure," I sat up, "What is it?"

Scott came over and stood in front of me, grabbing both of my hands and stood me up too.

"Scotty, you're scaring me a little..."

He chuckled a little, "Don't worry. I just wanted to ask you... Will you Officially, be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him in shock. "Are you serious?"

He nodded, "Yea, I am."

"Aww, Scotty! Of course I will!" I pulled him into another kiss, "Now go see Colby and Brennen before they knock down my door!"

We both laughed. "I will be back," he said pointing at me. And I didn't doubt it.

-----

 A few hours I heard Aaron calling me from downstairs.

"Yea?" I asked him when I got down there. 

The party had mainly cleared out and there were only a few of our close friends still here.

"Can you please get Scott so that I can clean up?" Aaron whined.

I looked over and saw Scotty, Brennen, and Colby all passed out in the kitchen. Colby and Brennen sitting at the table, Scotty curled up on the counter all adorably. 

I walked over and shook him a little to try and get him up and he stirred only a little bit. 

"Scotty," I whispered to him, still shaking him a little.

"Mmh?" was all he said.

"Hey, come on, let's go to bed."

He looked up for a second, "Back off! I have a girlfriend and I'm staying loyal!"

He threw his fist in the air in victory and passed back out. Leaving me giggling at the picture that was in front of me.

Well at least I know that he's loyal even when drunk.