Scotty

~~ Carly's POV ~~

Scotty and I were upstairs talking when we heard the front door open downstairs. It wasn't long after that that we started hearing half screaming between what sounded like Aaron and Colby. I tried to tune it out and rested my head on Scotty's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"You want me to go down there and knock some sense into him?" he asked me, only half joking.

I sighed, "As tempting as that would be to watch, it would probably just make things worse."

We then heard someone start to speed walk up the stairs and stop suddenly, followed by more screaming. Colby was probably trying to get upstairs with Aaron stopping him. A few seconds later there was a slapping sound and someone trying not to laugh. I'm assuming that was Devyn slapping Colby and Corey trying not to laugh at how amazing his girlfriend is.

"Okay," Scott started, "I should probably go down there." He started to get up.

"You're not going to do anything TOO drastic right? Actually, never mind. Go crazy."

"No, I'm not going to beat him up but I will try and convince him not to come in here. But, before that..."

"What?"

"Just know that you're way prettier than Shea or that other skank he cheated on you with."

"Oh, Scotty, please," I flipped my hair back, "I already knew that."

He laughed as he walked out of the room.

I pulled out the phone Aaron had just given me and logged into all of my stuff. And the first thing I saw on twitter was this...

 And the first thing I saw on twitter was this

Really, Scott?

~~ Scotty's POV ~~

I left Carly's room after posting that picture and went downstairs. At the bottom of the staircase I saw Colby fighting against Aaron to get up the stairs. I don't know why he was even trying, Aaron was twice his size [muscle wise, lol]

"She doesn't want to see you, Colby," I told him.

"Scotty?" Sam said confused.

"Were you just with her?" Colby asked, a mixture of sadness and anger in his voice.

"Yea, she is really upset because of what you did. I would say that you need to go apologize, but she doesn't want to see you and I am trying to respect what she wants."

"What the hell do you know about what she wants?" Colby asked, now clearly angry.

"More than you, apparently."

"Hey, fuck you, Scott!"

"Aaron," I said calmly.

"Yea?" he asked.