Aaron

~~ Carly's POV ~~

It's been three days since I found out about Colby cheating on me. I don't think I've left my room once. Or turned on any lights. And the only reason I've gotten out of bed is to go to the bathroom. Aaron still came in and ate lunch with me, I just didn't get out of bed to do it. Other than that, him Devyn and Jake have brought me food whenever they eat to make sure I didn't accidentally starve to death. 

I haven't been on any social media or on my phone at all. Well I really can't. After Jake was talking about Brennen's story it got me curious as to what was actually on it. When I opened it, I lost it a little and threw it into the pool. Its been sitting on the bottom ever since.

While lost in thought, I heard a knock on my door. It slowly opened to reveal Aaron standing on the other side.

"Hey," he said calmly. "The guys are on their way back home."

"Cool," I said sarcastically.

"I figured that you don't want to talk to him and was just going to tell him to scram if he tried to come in but wanted to know if I should let him talk to you."

"Feel free to tell him to scram. And if at all possible could you bitch slap him for me too?"

Aaron chuckled, "I'll see if Devyn wants to do that, which she probably would." He came in and sat down next to me on my bed. "Also, I got you this..."

He pulled a new phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I sat up, "You seriously didn't have to do that!"

"I know. But I figured that when you are ready to get out of the bed and still want to ignore Colby, what better way to ignore someone then pretending to be on the phone?"

We both laughed, "Thank you though, seriously."

He got up to go, "Oh! One more thing."

"What?"

"Scotty is here to see you."

"Really?" 

I had met Scotty on my birthday because Colby and Vanessa invited everyone they knew and the two of us just clicked. He was even more like my brother than Aaron is.

"Yea he's downstairs and wanted me to ask you if it was okay for him to come up and see you."

"Of course it is. Tell him to get his ass up here."

He laughed as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

A couple minutes after Aaron left the room, Scotty came in.

"Hey, Cee," he said smiling. He knew he was the only one I let give me a nickname.

[Being totally honest I was looking up nicknames for Carly lol, but on the same website I went to they had a name combination section and had 2 example names in there and the two names were Carly and Scott. Like what? Not even kidding 😂. Anyways... back to the story lol]

"Hey, Scotty."

"You look.. great." he said chuckling.

"Shut the hell up," I threw a pillow at him laughing.

Scotty and Aaron were probably the only two people who could actually make me smile or laugh right now and I was so grateful for the both of them being in my life.

~~ Aaron's POV ~~

After I sent Scotty up to see Carly, I sat in the living room watching TV waiting for the others to get home. Honestly, I was just waiting for Colby to try and go see Carly so I could tell him to piss off. 

I know it seems like I have feelings for her, but honestly, she was just like my little sister. I can't bare to see her hurt in any way and I want to protect her but I don't need to like her in that way to do that. I just know that she needs someone that she can trust right now and that can make her happy. I know that I do that, But I also know Scotty can too, that's why I called him over. I love seeing her happy and laughing when she is going through all of this. I'm also hoping I can witness Devyn bitch slapping Colby for her (and me).

Just as I was looking for something to watch on the TV, the front door opened.

---

Hey guys! So I know that some of you probably want to ship Aaron and Carly and that's why I made it VERY CLEAR that neither of them sees the other like that because Aaron is always the one getting set aside and heartbroken in these so I just want him to be the "big brother" type so that no one gets hurt. Also, I put Scotty in here because.... I just love Scotty lol. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter. (Possibly tomorrow) I'm staying up for 24 hours today (well yesterday because I wrote this 2 days ago I just wanted to save it so I can post on a more consistent time) and so since I'm up 24 hours that gives me lots of time to prepare more chapters and to scour the internet for more ideas. Anyways... NOW see you next time. Bye!