Chapter 8

The guys made it back to their class, just two more days left and exams are over. And then a few more days till summer break is here. However, they have to wait a bit for that but as for now, the rest of the day was well........ pretty boring. Soraru and Nqrse were paying attention to the teacher, they wanted to make sure to be prepared for the next days. Well Soraru was trying, his thoughts just kept going back to the albino. They went from how cute he was to what he wanted to tell him. The raven-haired would be lying if he said that he wasn't curious, Mafu even seemed to look a bit nervous about it.

"Watch it be a confession~"

Urata teased the raven-haired, Soraru just blocked him out of his thoughts. He didn't want to deal with the brunette's teasings and just wanted some peace and quiet, though having Urata around didn't ensure that.

"Don't try to ignore me!"

"I wish I could."

"Hmph. What are you going to do if I'm right."

Soraru cringed at the idea of Urata being right...... again. The raven-haired doesn't want to hear the brunette to brag about for a whole month. However, Soraru has doubts about it.

"You're not right."

"You can never be too sure of it."

"Let's just wait until the end of the day."

"Fine, but when he does, I'll say I told you so."

"Shut up."

The school day ended, Soraru and Nqrse were heading towards the gates. Along the way they talked about what they should do so they can study a bit more for the exams.

"Maybe the nine of us can have a study group today?" Nqrse suggested as Soraru thought about it for a bit.

"That seems chaotic." Soraru could only imagine what would happen with the nine of them studying together.

"Ww, that's true. They wouldn't be studying at all."

"Well maybe at least Senra and Kashitaro, as for the others though...." Soraru trailed off, he didn't even have to say it as the pink-haired male was able to understand where the raven-haired was going at.

"Well, let's see what they say. If Mafu agrees to it then it's basically decided. Once he gets an idea he won't stop."

"I pity you guys for having to deal with that."

"And then you'll be the one dealing with Mafu once you guys start dating~"

Urata laughed as he saw Soraru begin to turn red because of his blush. The raven-haired gave him a side glare as they meet the others by the gates. They were all teasing the blonde, who was covering his face with his hand.

"I swear you guys...."

Senra looked away from them, his blush becoming worse and worse. Shima just grinned as he hugged the blonde.

"You're just so cute when you blush~"

Senra pushed away the purple-haired, who was whining about his boyfriend not appreciating his affection. Senra noticed the two males approaching and called out to them as a way to escape the others' teasings.

"Hey guys."

The others turned to see Soraru and Nqrse had arrived. They all greeted the two, Nqrse replied back as Soraru just nodded.

"Are we doing anything today?" Kashitaro asked as the others just shrugged.

"Nqrse was thinking about doing a study group." Soraru told them as the pink-haired male nodded.