Chapter 40

Urata noticed that Mafu was glancing at the raven-haired and smirked to himself. What a nice sight~ The green eyed brunette chuckled and turned to look at the redhead, he frowned as he saw that Sakata was talking to Sorato. Why is he always talking to Sakata? Urata was getting pissed at the short raven-haired's constant butting in. Sakata noticed the green eyed brunette's discontent and gave him a side glance.

"Urata are you okay?"

"Never better."

The short brunette let the sarcasm leak out of his mouth without thinking. Sakata titled his head to the side, which made Urata calm down a bit.

"Hey Sakata do you like anyone?"

"Eh?"

The redhead looked at the short raven-haired that had asked the question. The others stopped their side conversations to join the two male's conversation.

"Do you like anyone?" Sorato repeated the question.

"No......" Sakata said but his voice seemed to trail off.

"Eh?! Sakata likes someone?!" Amatsuki shouted in surprise.

The redhead blushed in embarrassment as some of the other students turned to look at the shouting red eyed brunette. Amatsuki gave them a sheepish, apologetic smile which made them go back to their conversations. The others looked at the redhead in amusement.

"Ah~ so Sakata is growing up." Shima jokingly said.

"Who is it?" Mafu asked eagerly as the redhead blushed even more.

"I-I d-don't like anyone..." Sakata tried to say but his stuttering voice made his statement sound like a lie.

"So you do like someone~" Sorato teasingly said to the redhead as he poked Sakata's cheek.

Urata was unamused at the short raven-haired's gesture. He smacked Sorato's hand away from the redhead's cheek, confusing the male at the sudden pain in his hand. Soraru chuckled as he looked at an irritated Urata.

"N-No."

"Don't deny it Sakata~" Luz teased.

"I-I don't, really!"

"www that's what they all say." Kashitaro said as he chuckled.

"C-Can you guys please stop teasing me?"

The redhead's face was beginning to match his hair color as he used his hands to cover his face. Urata smiled at the cute gesture and poked the redhead's cheek. Sakata gave him a side glance before quickly averting his eyes away.

"www someone's embarrassed~"

"Y-Yamete!"

Urata continued to laugh at the redhead's embarrassed face. Though Urata felt uneasy at the thought of Sakata liking someone else. But he wasn't going to admit that, not even to himself.

"Okay I think Sakata has had enough teasing." Senra said as he chuckled at the redhead's completely red face.

The others laughed as Sakata glared at them, but the blush made the glare less intimidating than it was supposed to look like. The rest of the day was fun, the guys went to the lake to play with the water for a bit. Urata would sometimes splash water at the redhead, who'd complain.

Soraru was sitting on a rock as his feet were in the water. He looked up at the sky, it always calmed him down and feel relaxed. Mafu decided to join the raven-haired and sat next to him.

"You seem happy Soraru." Mafu said as he kicked his feet in the water.

"Eh? I do?"

"Yep, I saw that you seemed to be smiling a bit more."