Chapter 15

"What is this?"

Nqrse was looking at the spade tattoo on his wrist. He found it pretty cool but was slightly concerned on how he got it. He turned to face the raven-haired for answers.

"It's a tattoo."

"I figured that already." Nqrse flatly said as the brunette stuck out his tongue.

"Don't you have one too Soraru?" Nqrse asked as the raven-haired, who blinked.

"Yeah, hey do you remembered anything?"

"It's kinda fuzzy. I just feel like I was hit on the head by something, though that never happened."

"So he remembers some bits of the reset but not everything."

"Resets?"

The pink haired male looked at the brunette questionably, Soraru hesitated a bit before deciding to tell him.

"You probably won't be believe me but I have the ability to reset time. My tattoo changes to white when it does."

"I believe you."

"Eh? Really?"

Urata widened his eye as the pink haired male nodded.

"If I'm able to see a ghost then it'd be stupid of me to not believe you. Plus it doesn't seem strange to believe when there's a literal ghost right there."

"Rude."

"So you believe what I said, kinda surprising." Soraru laughed a bit as Nqrse smiled.

"I mean I think I remember about whatever happened to me in the past? Before the reset? Whatever you get what I mean."

"Hey are you guys coming?"

Sakata's voice interrupted their conversation, he was ahead of them when he noticed that they weren't following behind him.

"We're coming." Nqrse replied back as he turned to face the raven-haired. Soraru could tell that the male still had questions.

"I don't know much about this, so tomorrow we can go visit sensei and ask him."

Soraru suggested as they began to walk towards the redhead. The two were behind Sakata, chatting with him until Urata brought up the topic again.

"Sensei seems to know more about it than us. Wait, Nqrse got a tattoo just like you, does that mean he might've gotten some ability?"

Urata looked at the pink haired male, who shrugged. Nqrse was looking at the design now engraved on his wrist.

"But we have no idea what it is until something happens."

Nqrse flinched in surprise when he heard Soraru's voice even though the raven-haired hadn't opened his mouth to talk. He looked at the raven-haired, who apologized for startling him.

"So you can here my thoughts now when I'm talking to Urata."

"Yeah." Nqrse replied back, now Soraru slightly flinched as the pink haired male's voice ringed in his head.