Chapter 18

There was just a few weeks until August begins, the sunny, clear sky can be seen as the hot summer air surrounded them. They only had about a month until school began again, and they wanted to make the most of it. Soraru was walking around the town with the guys. They never seem to leave me be.

"Well sucks for you."

"Urata, shut it."

The brunette stuck out his tongue as the raven-haired rolled his eyes. The others decided to head to the park to hang out, though Soraru would very much like to stay in his cool, air conditioned home and play video games than go there. He noticed that the red eyed brunette was looking around the area, admiring the flowers that had bloomed in spring.

"You seem to enjoy the flowers."

Amatsuki turned to face the raven-haired, he was slightly blushing in embarrassment.

"They look so pretty, they would be a nice gift to give to someone."

"So basically you want Kashi to give you flowers?"

Soraru snickered as the red eyed brunette's face turned red. Amatsuki glared at the raven-haired male, though it didn't affect Soraru.

They made it to the playground, kids could be seen running around while the adults talk amongst themselves. Other teens were sitting around, Mafu went straight for the swings as the other eight laughed at his energetic personality.

"School begins in one month. I don't wanna go back~" Amatsuki whined, Sakata and Shima nodded their heads in agreement.

"You guys seriously are— never mind." Senra decided it was best to just leave them be.

"Why did we have to come to the park?" Soraru said in annoyance as he was leaning on the swing set poles. He saw no point in coming and didn't want to be here at all.

"Because we have to stop being shut-ins and go outside." Mafu exclaimed as Soraru gave him a blank expression.

"Says the one that was whining earlier about wanting to stay home instead." Soraru mumbled to himself but Mafu managed to catch it. The albino blushed and smacked the raven-haired's arm, as his swing was close to Soraru.

"Wwww I bet you're secretly happy that you get to spend more time with Mafu~"

Urata teased the raven-haired, Soraru felt his ears warm up and glared at the brunette. Soraru sighed as he stared at the swing sets, he looked away in discomfort. Luz was looking at the raven-haired worriedly, he walked up to him to whisper in his ear.

"Hey Soraru, are you okay with being here?"

Soraru looked at the light haired male for a second before realizing what he meant. He then moved his gaze down on the ground as he crossed his arms.

"Not really..."

"You don't have to force yourself to be here with us."

Luz looked at his friend with eyes filled with concern and worry. He knew that the raven-haired had bad memories with parks after what happened. Soraru looked at Luz and gave a small smile. The raven-haired ruffled the light haired male's hair. Luz just laughed, it felt like old times. Urata smiled at the sight, if only things didn't change.

The others were watching the two males in amusement. Mafu stared at the two, he felt a sharp uneasiness in his heart. At first he thought it was because Soraru was acting friendly towards Luz, but he felt he same feeling when he saw Luz look at the raven-haired with a warm smile.

"You two seem a bit more talkative then usual." Shima commented as the two males looked at them.

"We do?" Luz titled his head.