Chapter 25

Soraru was walking with Luz and Urata towards the therapy building. They were going to see what ability Luz has, and to also ask questions regarding the book. Soraru's mind went back to yesterday, it showed two designs instead of one, which concerned the raven-haired. He was becoming uneasy, especially knowing that they would die from drowning based on the story that Kashitaro told them he saw.

They made it to the building, Akimasa opened the door and greeted them, as usual, before bringing them into his office. The older male looked at the three males with a small, sympathetic smile.

"So Luz was the next person. I'm sure you guys are at least happy about being together again."

"Yeah sensei, I missed being able to talk with Urata." Luz said as he smiled at the brunette.

"Well that's great that you guys can act like back then."

"Www I can finally be taller than Luz~" Urata boasted as the raven-haired rolled his eyes.

"Only because you can float, other than that you're still short."

"Oi!"

"Well let's get back to the reason you guys are here." Akimasa said, he didn't want the two to start bickering.

"So how do I use my ability?" Luz asked as the older man smiled.

"Just think about it and concentrate."

"Okay." Luz replied. The tattoo changed to a grayish color as Soraru and Urata looked in amazement.

"Invisibility, wwww we're almost the same Luz." Urata said as the light haired male appeared again.

"So you can become invisible." Akimasa said as the taller male looked at him.

"Cool."

"Just try not to use it at school or when you're in a crowded area, it would seriously confuse people." Akimasa warned the light haired male, who nodded.

"I understand."

"Well you guys can now go—"

"Actually sensei, I have a question regarding the book."

Urata and Luz turned their attention to Soraru, who crossed his arms. The older male looked at the raven-haired in confusion.

"What is it?"

"The books shows us who will die next."

"Yes that is true." Akimasa said as he had a difficulty following the raven-haired's question.

"Well, what does it mean when it shows two designs?"

"Hm?"

"Yeah sensei, the book showed two instead of one. Does that mean they get two abilities?"

"I thought that would mean that two of them will die?" Luz said, he felt terrified of the idea of seeing two of his friends die.

"I believe it shows that two will die, but why does that confuse you?" Akimasa asked, he was unsure why the raven-haired brought it up. After all each design meant one of his friends' death.

"Just that the others were looking at the book and saw that the next person would die from drowning. But the story only said one of them."

"Interesting." Akimasa put his hand under his chin as he thought about a possible reason.

"Also, the page with the design was after the story when it's usually the other way around."

"Maybe it was just a mistake." Luz suggested as the raven-haired shrugged.