Chapter 51

Soraru was pushing the buttons on his controller while Urata watched the screen to see the male play. Today was the fireworks festival, the raven-haired had two more hours before they had to meet up so he decided to spend his time playing games. The green eyed brunette eventually got bored of watching and looked around the room to see if there was anything to distract him. Urata spotted the book on the desk and decided to look at it.

The short brunette grabbed the book and flipped the pages. He was surprised at how the guys' deaths were similar to the ones in the book. He was also a bit concerned at how the book told them about the future in a way and when one of them will die. The green eyed brunette was staring at Sakata's page. The sakura looked almost lifelike but he noticed that the shade of pink was getting dull. He then flipped back the pages to see his tattoo, along with Soraru and the other guys' tattoo.

Well this is an old book so of course the colors would eventually fade. Though Sakata's seems to be more dull. The short brunette then flipped to the page before Shima's tattoo, the blank, white paper stared back at him. Urata was curious about it and tried to think of some sort of explanation. It's after Sakata's tattoo and before Shima's. Nothing came into the green eyed brunette's mind and he decided to close the book.

As he closed the book, he saw something flash on the blank page. Urata quickly opened the book again and went to the page, only to be greeted by dull, whiteness again. What was that? He tried to see if he could distinguish what he saw on the page. All I remember was that it was something black. The short brunette shook his head as he pushed the incident in the back of his mind. He put the book back down as he glanced at the raven-haired, who was still playing his game.

"So how are we going to do the groups for the festival."

"Probably five of us in one group."

"But then one of the couples will have to be separated~"

"Yes, I know you don't like being parted away from Sakata."

"Oi!"

Soraru just gave the green eyed brunette a side smirk before going back to focusing on his game. Urata crossed his arms in annoyance before he grinned on his own.

"How about the groups be me, Sakata, Kashitaro, Amatsuki, Senra and Shima. Then the other group would be you, Mafu, Luz, Nqrse, and that bastard."

"You'll only be happy about the grouping as long as Sorato isn't with you or Sakata."

"Guilty~"

Soraru sighed as he shook his head at the short brunette's nonchalant and carefree attitude. Well, at least you finally have someone that you care about. The raven-haired had a small smile appear on his face as he glanced at the green eyed brunette.

"Fine, let's do the groups that way."

"Thanks Soraru~"

"At least I don't have to see you act all nice and lovey-dovey with Sakata. That's a gross sight."

The raven-haired winced in pain when he felt the green eyed brunette smack his head. Soraru glared at the short brunette as he rubbed the spot that was hit. A small tint of red could be seen on Urata's transparent face. The two spent the rest of their time left talking with each other until it was time for them to get ready.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Soraru was walking to the fireworks festival with Urata and Sakata. They had gone to the redhead's house so Urata can become human and change into his yukata. The walk wasn't long as the guys made it to the festival a few minutes earlier.