Chapter 19

Soraru opened his eyes as he winced at the sudden headache. The guys looked at him confused, but the raven-haired ignored them as he looked at the red eyed brunette. Well at least he's alive now.

"Soraru, you okay?" Mafu asked the raven-haired, who nodded.

"Peachy."

He didn't mean it to sound sarcastic and cold but after what he went through, he was just annoyed. He saw that the albino looked at Amatsuki, an upset expression on his face. Mafu then got off his swing to hug Amatsuki, the red eyed brunette stumbled a bit.

"Amatsuki~ Soraru is being rude to me~"

Did I actually hurt his feelings? The raven-haired started to feel a bit guilty but it disappeared once he saw that Amatsuki's face looked pale. The others noticed the red eyed brunette's expression and turned to face him.

"Amatsuki are you ok?" Shima asked the male, who responded in a shaking voice.

"W-What is that?"

Amatsuki pointed at the spot next to Soraru. The others looked to see what he was pointing at but saw nothing.

"Oi! I'm not a 'that'!"

Urata shouted at the red eyed brunette, who just flinched and paled even more. Nqrse looked between the two before looking at Soraru, so I'm guessing it happened. The raven-haired just sighed as he glared at the brunette floating next to him.

"Urata. Shut up."

Amatsuki flinched again after hearing the raven-haired's voice. He was utterly confused as Soraru hadn't opened his mouth to talk, yet he heard his voice. Urata stuck out his tongue childishly before crossing his arms, still annoyed at what Amatsuki said to him.

"Are you sure you're okay Amatsuki?" Kashitaro asked his boyfriend.

"Y-You guys don't see that?!"

"See what?" Shima questioned the red eyed brunette.

"That gh—"

"I'm going to walk with Amatsuki for a while. The summer heat must be getting to him so he might need some time to calm down his head." Soraru said as he grabbed the brunette's hand. Amatsuki was then dragged away by the raven-haired, confusion written all over his face.

"E-Eh—wait guys—!"

Mafu's voice was fading as the raven-haired walked away with the brunette. Nqrse just sighed, he saw that Urata was standing there.

"You following him?"

"Yep~"

Urata left as he went to where the raven-haired had gone. He found the two in a vacant area, with a few people nearby but not close enough to hear their conversation.

"Hello."

Urata snickered as he saw Amatsuki jump in shock. The red eyed brunette just stared at the green eyed brunette with wide eyes.

"E-Eh? Soraru you can see the short ghost right?!"

Amatsuki pointed at Urata as he turned to look at the raven-haired. Urata was annoyed at the comment.

"Oi! Don't point at me. And I'm not short!"

"The short ghost you see is named Urata." Soraru said nonchalantly.

"Oi!"

"You'll get used to him eventually."

"What?"