♛ | two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

preference two: first date

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DARRY
♛ it was you who decided what to do for the date. you wanted to go to your favorite diner, just on the outside of eastside. darry picked you up in his clean truck. he looked very nice, light blue collared shirt and some jeans. you wore a small red dress. you had a nice night, talking and joking while sharing a milkshake and fries. 

SODAPOP
♛ sodapop had a big love for movies. it was chilly that night, so he was wearing one of his older brother's large leather jackets while you were in a sweatshirt. you both walked over to the drive in, hand in hand, and found a seat near to the front. he left to get some popcorn and drinks. after he returned you both sat, cuddling into each other to stay warm. 

PONYBOY
♛ ponyboy was quite new to the whole dating thing. he tried his best to look nice and act nice. he set up a picnic in the front of his yard, with nice bread, chips, and dipping sauces that darry helped set up. you guys talked for ages and it was going well until ponyboy's greaser gang friends sabotaged the date. they bolted from the house, yowling and poking fun at ponyboy. 

DALLAS
♛ cliche dallas; another party at bucks. dallas challenged you to a game of pool, which he one. that's all dallas wanted to do was play pool and drink. it got boring after the third game, which he one again, you tried to convince him to dance. you went on the dance floor yourself, dancing sexily to try and get him over. dallas soon lost it and joined you dancing. 

JOHNNY
♛ you invited johnny over to your house, which you lived alone in. you guys sat on the back porch, talking for a while and snacking. you then moved to your room, where you showed him your collection of books and art. he ws very interested and was super nice during the whole date. 

STEVE
♛ steve begged and begged for days to take you to this weekend's drag race. you finally gave in, although it wasn't your type of scene. steve was wild about drag races, he told you about every car, every racer, all the rules. apart from steve's blabbering, watching the race was actually a lot of fun for you both. 

TWO-BIT
♛ both of you decided to have a stay-at-home date. two-bit invited you to his place where you attempted to bake a cake together. two-bit didn't have all the ingredients required, so you guys left out a few things. two-bit also spilled the flour everywhere, so you were both covered in white flour. finally, you got the cake in the oven and sat down to watch some t.v while you waited. you both were so engaged with the show, that you forgot about the cake in the oven. it almost caught fire. despite the cake going wrong, it was a lot of fun. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃