♛ | three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

preference three: he lets you meet the gang 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DARRY
♛ darry was super calm about letting you meet the gang. and since darry seemed so chill, so wre you. the gang was super polite, especially since darry kept shooting them glares to be nice. at dinner, the gang was excited about having a gang mom. 

SODAPOP
♛ sodapop was worried about how dallas would react to you. sodapop obviously knew how beautiful you were but he didn't want dallas to try and win you over. dallas sometimes comes on too strong when really he means nothing. but otherwise, sodapop was excited for you to meet his friends and family 

PONYBOY
♛ well, since you had already met them on your first date, it wasn't much of a greeting. they were all very fond of you, and liked to poke at ponyboy about having a cute girlfriend. 

DALLAS
♛ similar to darry, dallas didn't really care much. he was relaxed and sure no one would dare say anything or they would be beaten into the ground. however, you were super nervous. you wanted to make sure you gave a good impression. 

JOHNNY
♛ johnny was a little nervous. he wanted his friends to get along with you. 

STEVE
♛ steve was super excited for you to meet all of his friends. you already knew sodapop pretty well, so you were sure you would get along with the others too. 

TWO-BIT
♛ twobit totally forgot to introduce you to his friends, so one day you met them by accident. it was super awkward.