♛ | fifty

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

preference fifty: you tell him you're pregnant 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DARRY
♛ you had been feeling sick and throwing up for weeks now. Darry, very concerned for your health, thought it would be a good thing to consult with a doctor. While you were at the doctor's they asked you to go into the bathroom and take a test. The test came out positive. You were worried because you thought Darry might react badly. However, he was excited and very happy to be having kids with you! 

SODAPOP
♛ you and soda were planning on having a kid. you kept trying and trying but you failed to get pregnant. one morning, you decide to take the test, and it turned out positive! you were breathless at the test. excited and filled with joy, you ran to the gas station and told sodapop. he was very happy too. 

PONYBOY
♛ pony really wanted to have a child but you weren't so sure. well, one thing led to another, and you're holding a positive pregnancy test in your hand. you were conflicted about what to do, and you talked with ponyboy. he said that raising a family would be a lot of fun. you guys could get your own house, live somewhere out in the fields, have a dog. you were so happy ponyboy cared that much, you decided to keep the child. 

DALLAS
♛ it's a well known fact that dallas winston doesn't like kids. your pregnancy was an accident. you were so worried about how dallas would react, you threw the test in the trash and decided to forget about it. that very evening, dallas found it and confronted you. you broke down into tears, begging him not to leave you. but to your surprise, dallas wasn't angry or upset. he said he was ready to mature and have a family. 

JOHNNY
♛ you and johnny were trying to get pregnant for months now but nothing was working. you guys went to the doctor and they told you that you couldn't get pregnant ever. it broke your heart but johnny reassured you. he said that you guys could adopt or find a donor. that you guys would have a child. 

STEVE
♛ likewise to dallas, you and steve weren't planning on having kids. your pregnancy was an accident. you noticed you had skipped your period one week and decided to take the test. you prayed it wasn't positive as you were frightened to tell steve the news. but, with your luck, it turned out positive. you talked to your mom and good friends about what to do and that changed you. you decided you did want to be a mother. so, you sat steve down and had a serious conversation with him. he was upset at first, but soon came to realize it was a new beginning. 

TWO-BIT
♛ your pregnancy came easy. both you and two-bit wanted to have a kid. abra cadabra! it worked, you were pregnant. but you decided to share the news with two-bit in the sweetest way. you bought him a book 'a book of dad jokes' and gave it to him. he was so shocked and happy. he swooped you into a big hug. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃