♛ | four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

preference four: your first kiss 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DARRY
♛ darry had been planning this kiss for the longest time. he wanted it to be perfect. so, he set up a small dinner one relaxing evening. but it didn't really go as planned. he accidentally spilled the wine, the food overcooked, the table cloth almost caught fire from the candles. darry was super embarrassed and was about to give up but then you grabbed him bu the collar of his shirt. You pulled him over the table and locked lips. 

SODAPOP
♛ he was working his shift at the gas station so you decided to visit him. when you walked in there were two soc girls flirting with him. jealous, you confidently strode over to sodapop and kissed passionately in front of the girls. they backed off almost immediately. and let's just say sodapop was really happy. 

PONYBOY
♛ your first kiss was really sweet. you guys were sitting outside on the grass, watching the sun as it set below the horizon. you guys both gazed at each other intensely, that's when he leaned forward and kissed you.  

DALLAS
♛ you had to bail dallas from jail once again. while you were driving back to your place, you were so angry with him. you were yelling at him about how he has to change his bad ways. dallas kept trying to apologize, but it wasn't stopping you. he then, at a red light, grabbed you suddenly and kissed you passionately. that shut you up. 

JOHNNY
♛ johnny had just been kicked out by his mother again. you were walking and found him sitting alone in the lot. you decided to join him and comfort him. after a while, you found yourself so attracted to him, you couldn't help yourself. you leaned in for a soft kiss. 

STEVE
♛ steve was having the worst day. he got into trouble with his boss when he shouldn't have done, but steve kept going on and on about it. finally, when you had enough of his useless blabbering, you kissed him. 

TWO-BIT
♛ twobit had to complete a stupid dare given to him by steve and sodapop. the dare was to kiss you for more than ten seconds. twobit ran into the kitchen, grabbed you by the waist, and kissed you passionately for ten seconds while steve and soda laughed in the background. you were so confused. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃