13. Get in losers

It was free time once more and the two lovers stood against a wall. They scanned the terrain like hawks.
When Marinette thought the site clear she leaned onto Chat's shoulder and closed her eyes.
"I had a visitor today." She said softly now opening her eyes after a moment of silence.
"Who?" He asked equally as soft.
"A guy named Gabriel Agrest. He said he wanted to meet me at the white rabbit pub at ten when I get out. But I'm actually not allowed to tell you. He wants to descuss business." There was a moment of silence.
"What business would my dad want to discuss with you?" He asked, still in a soft voice. He didn't seem as shocked as she had thought he would be.
"I don't know. Why are you so calm?" She asked him as he turned and faced her. She looked into his green emerald eyes. They tell a story of sadness and love. He stared at her as well. He leaned in closer and kissed her. Their eyes were shut tight and for a moment they just, felt each other.
He pulled back, she didn't want the kiss to end, but thought that making out in prison wasn't exactly the best idea. He gave her a hug and held onto her, tight. She burried her face in his chest once more, like they always had their hugs.
They parted and looked at each other.
"Six years is a long time to get over someone." He said and leaned back against the wall.
"We didn't see each other for six years and you never got over me, and I never got over you." She said softly once more, twining her fingers with his.
"Yeah, the difference is I actually love you." She felt a blush crawl onto her face. It happened every time he said he loved her.
"I guess so." She said and leaned onto his shoulder.
"You know what, we're out of here in two days. You can go to the pub. I'll get people to keep an eye inside the pub and I'll keep watch with Bubler outside. Then you can see what's going to happen." He looked at her and his whole face lit up. He smiled. He didn't grin or smirk, he smiled.
"I love you." She said and he moved closer to her.
"I love you too." He kissed her hand and the bell went off. This tim he didn't sprint away. He simply let go of her hand while smiling and walked back to his line. She smiled brightly and left.

***
Later, much, much later. Like two days later.

Marinette sat on her bed patiently waiting. She stood up and started paceing around the cell while biting her thumb nail. The women started screaming again and she ran to the cell gate, slamming her body against the bars and clinging onto it as the gaurd kept on walking. He stopped infront of Marinette and sighed. He unlocked the gate.
"You made bail miss Dupain-Chang. Your belongings are at the desk." She didn't even thank the gaurd she just slipped past him and ran to the door. The women screamed louder, but she didn't care. Right now she just wanted to get out.

She stopped at the front desk and Chat was just arriving as well. She ran up to him and jumped into his arms. He swung her around, holding onto her tightly.
She burried her face in his chest and he burried his in the curve of her shoulder.
"Let's get out of here." He said and they parted.
They both went to change before they would take their belongings and leave. Marinette dressed again in her jeans and tank top.
Marinette took her badge and gun. She stared at it. A tear rolled down her cheek. But she kept a straight face. My career is over. Everything I've qorked for. Gone. Chat took his baton and chuckled at the sight of it before doing a few cool moves with it.
Ontop of Marinette's tank top was a packet of cigarettes. She first pulled on the tank top then held the packet in her hand. She saw a bin next to her and tossed it in. Chat saw this and walked up to her. He slid his hands around her waist and nuzzled his head in her neck.
"Are you done for real this time?" He asked and she smirked.
"Let's find out." She turned around to face him. "With everything said and done these last few days, I think I'm done." He smiled at her.
"Come on, the sooner we get out of here the better." They walked out and a loud buzz was heard before the gaurds opened the main gate for them. As soon as they stepped out Marinette took in a deep breath.
"Ah, the smell of freedom." They both laughed. "Seriously, I couldn't stand being in there for three days and there are people in there for life." She said as they stood waiting.
"It takes a lot not to go insane in there." Chat said and turned to face her. He gave her a long and comforting hug. She felt like crying, but decided that she had cried enough for the next ten years of her life.
A black Jeep came speeding down the road and suddenly just stopped. You could only here the tires scream as the car came to a dead stop. Alya sat at the wheel, smoking with one arm out the window.
"Get in losers!" She shouted, her sunglasses making her seem like a total badass.
The two laughed and jumped into the back seat.
"Do you realy think joy riding infront of prison is the best idea?" Marinette asked. Alya turned to face the prison. A few guards were staring at her. She took out her badge with the hand that hung out the window and showed it to them.
"Kiss my ass!" She shouted and drove off.
She threw the badge onto the seat next to her, then let out a puff of smoke.
"Thought you had more self control." Marinette said and both her and Chat laughed.
"Shut up." Alya said playfully and threw a packet over her shoulder towards Marinette. Marinette simply threw it back.
"Nah, I think it's your turn to be the bad influence." She said and everyone laughed.
"Suit yourself." Alya said and tossed the packet next to her badge on the seat. "So what's our next stop?" Alya asked.
"You can drop me and Marinette off at her appartment. Then at 9:40 you can meet us a block away from the white rabbit pub." Chat said and Alya looked at him in the rear view mirror.
"Why?" Marinette quickly explained everything and Alya returned all her focus to the road.
"Okay then." She said.
They made a few agreements and discussed the details of the plan and Alya dropped them off at the appartment and drove off.