14. See you Monday

Chat and Marinette walked to her apartment without a word. As soon as Marinette opened the door she went straight for the bathroom. She came out with the first aid kit. Chat sat on the couch and she went and sat next to him. She turned his face towards her and started cleaning it.
He pulled away a bit and groaned in an annoyed and playful way, making Marinette giggle.
"You don't have to." He said and she pulled his face towards her again.
"Shut up." She said teasingly and continued to clean his face. She cleaned his wounds and iced his eye. He then did the same to her. When they were done Marinette went to put the kit away. She stood still in front of the mirror and stared at herself. Just then Chat walked in and saw she was looking in the mirror and that she was slightly upset.
He went and stood behind her with his hands around her waist and his head on her shoulder. They both looked into the mirror.
"You see that girl in the mirror? There is no one in this world I love more than her. Even if her whole body is covered in cuts and bruises and her face is battered. Nothing can change how I feel about her." He said and she smiled.
"You see that cat? That silly, redundant, idiotic cat? I love him with all my heart and would do anything to keep him safe and with me." She said and he smiled as well. He turned her to face him and kissed her. He started walking her back towards her bedroom and layed her down on the bed while he was ontop of her.
He pulled away from the kiss.
"Is there something you'd like to do?" He asked in a flirty way.
"Yes." She paused and smiled.
"I'd like to take a shower." She said and slipped out from under him.
"Hey!" He shouted at her as she ran towards the shower. He ran after her and blocked the door.
"That wasn't very nice." He said pouting like a child. Marinette only laughed.
"I know, but I haven't showered in like, three days, I reek like prison." She said in disgust. He walked towards her and she hit the wall behind her. He put his hands at the side of her head.
"I don't mind." He said and leaned in. But she slipped out.
"Well, I do." She said and walked into the bathroom.
She turned on the water and started undressing when Chat walked in and closed the door.
"That's not very fair, if you ask me." He said.
"I didn't ask you." She said and laughed while she tied her hair into a ponytail. He undressed as well then walked up to her and hungrily kissed her. It was an open mouthed, hot kiss. He slid his hand down her back to her thigh and pulled her leg up.
"Jump." He whispered soft in her ear and she did. He pushed her against the wall in the shower and closed the glass door with his foot.
His hands were on her thighs and her one hand was in his hair and the other one on his chest.
He trailed kisses down from her neck to her shoulder.
He stopped and slowly pulled a way looking at her.
"God I missed this." He said and she laughed. He took the opportunity to swoop in with his tongue. She gasped and put both her hands in his hair.
Her hands then slid out of his hair and hung lazily on his shoulders while they kissed and loved.

After half an hour of the best shower ever, they stopped and got dressed.
Marinette sat on her bed reading while Chat was busy on his phone. She looked at her alarm clock.
"It's only two, we still have eight hours left." She said and got up.
"What are you doing?" Chat asked as he now also stood up.
"I'm going to the police station. I believe you want to stay here." He stood up and walked towards her. Her took her by her waist.
"I think I'll come with." He said and she chuckled. The she took the tip of his mask and pulled it off his face. He smiled.
"Okay, go get dressed." She said and he did.
After a few minutes they left to the station.
*
Marinette calmly parked the car and walked to the lift while Adrien followed. They discussed a few things before going up the lift and straight towards Evans office. It was the same old door. The same gold plate, the same Stewart Evans.
This time she understood why Alya didn't knock. She burst through the door and stood infront of his desk with her hands planted on it.
"You sonofabitch." Was all she said before he looked up from the computer screen and into her eyes. Chat stood in the door frame paying close attention.
"Bonjour Marinette. It's a pleasure to have you back." He said it like he said it the first time he met her.
"Cut the crap. What the hell is wrong with you?" He stood up and walked around the desk. She removed her hands from tbe desk and stared into the cruel dark eyes of her boss.
"Nothing. On the contrary, I'm just perfect. And you?" She couldn't believe this guy.
"Well I slept in a cold cell for three days after my boss had me arrested. What do you think?" He looked at her with a smirk plastered all over his face.
"You must be here to ask me where you stand as a detective, am I correct?" As much as she hated the idea. He was correct. She relaxed a bit.
"Yes I am here for that." He looked at her for a moment before returning to his desk and sitting down.
"You continue working next week monday." That would be a exactly week from now.
"What?" She asked shocked.
"You're an outstanding detective Marinette. We wouldn't want to loose you now would we? Besides no other detective will take the Mona Lisa case." Marinette looked at him.
She turned around and started walking towards the door.
"See you Monday." And with that said both she and Adrien left.