D block

Ross happily watched as D block in mates yawned as they groggily stepped out of their cells for breakfast. Ross looked round wondering which one was Barb Denning.
" Oh who's this hottie?" Barb said to Ross with a cheeky wink as she stood beside him.
" I'm Officer Ross" Ross said politely, Ross glanced at Barbs Id badge.
" Yes I'm her sister if that's what your wondering" Ross frowned " I'm sorry I don't understand" Ross said sounding rather confused.
" I'm that bitch Carol from C blocks sister" Barb said and it was then that Ross knew who she was.
" Oh I see" Ross said not wanting to give too much away.
Barb smiled at Ross as she walked past him " see you around.....Ross" Barb winked and turn back round and took a seat at a table with her girls. Barb and her girls occasionally turned round to look at Ross and then giggle. This didn't bother Ross all he thought about was hoping to get a glimpse of Carol today at rec time.
D block wasn't bad at all and airs quite like it if he was going to be honest. There were quite a few inmates that he quite liked and seemed okay and no one bothered him.
~ Rec time ~
" Inmates Line up for Rec time" Ross called
" Oh.....did he just say line up for rectal time? Oh yes please" an inmate called out and the girls roared with laughter.
" Very funny girls now move it" Another Officer yelled.
" What are you doing here?" A girl asked as she saw Barb join the rec queue.
"I have as much right to go outside as anyone else here"The girl nodded " I'm sorry barb" the girl backed away.
D block made their way along the corridor and out into the little rec area where the inmates got a bit of fresh air.
Ross leant against the wall with his hands in his jacket pocket. Next to join the rec area was B block also known as Pink ladies or Florida. Barb stood at one end of the rec yard with a few of her girls.
Barb walked over to Ross and started talking to him and they were actually sharing an interest in something and laughing and nodding. They both were unaware that C block had now joined them and that Carol had seen them talking and laughing.
Barb was chatting away to Ross as he glanced round the rec yard checking to make sure things are running smoothly . Ross's heart skipped a beat when he saw her so he excused himself and made some sort of excuse and walked slowly round the yard and made his was over to Carol. Ross smiled at Carol but she glanced at him but looked away. Ross frowned in confusion as to Why Carol was acting strange. Carol was fuming and couldn't stand anymore of this so she stormed off back inside.
Ross called out "Where are you going Inmate?" Ross yelled as rushed back inside after her.
Carol was unaware that Ross was behind her so when he grabbed her from behind and placed his hand over her mouth and dragged her into the small janitor closet.
" What the hell get off me" Carol said as she tried to free herself.
Carol turned round to see that it was Ross " What the hell do you think you were doing?" Carol snapped.
Ross sighed " Well its great to see you too?" He moved closer to her and placed his hand on waist but she moved away "Oh come on Carol" Ross groaned said softly.
" don't you Carol me" she snapped " What have I done?" Ross asked " Oh come on don't act all innocent, I saw you with HER! I'm gonna kill her!" Carol spat.
" Oh that it was nothing, we just have a few things in common and that's it" Ross shrugged " So you don't like her like that?" Carol pouted.
Ross moved closer to Carol and gently placed his hands either side of her arms " Look at me Carol" Carol looked at Ross " I love you Carol Denning and I don't want anyone else and yes I know you are never going to get out of here but I'm not going anywhere and I will take whatever time I can get with you" Ross said with a smile. Ross placed his hands round Carols waist and pulled her closer so they were now inches apart.
Ross was the first to make a move and kissed Carol passionately and she instantly kissed him back. Ross's hands rested on the small of Carols back. Ross and Carol made out in the closet which soon turned into other things.
" So are we good? So you know you're my girl" Ross asked as he leant forward and kissed Carols cheek. Carol put her blue scrub shirt over her head " and nodded.
Carol kissed Ross on the lips " What was that for?" Ross questioned " Do I need to have a reason to kiss you?" Ross shook his head " I'd like to say you can kiss me anytime but...." Ross chuckled and shrugged.
Ross sighed " So are we going back out there or are you going back in?" Ross asked.
"Why do we have to move from here?" Carol smirked " Oh we don't" Ross said with a huge smirk upon his face.
Ross and Carol kissed again and Ross's hand roamed around Carols body. They were getting hot and heavy again when Ross stopped " Wait I don't have anymore protection that was the last one" Ross said.
" I don't care just kiss me dumb ass" Carol pulled Ross towards and her and kissed him " Are you sure?" Carol nodded and kissed him passionately to which he deepened.
Ross and Carol laid in each other's arms with Carols head resting on his chest " I wish we could stay like this forever" Carol sighed with content and Ross kissed the top of Carols head.