Getting lost in the moment

Hughes rushed after Ross " Wait up" He called out and caught up with him " What are you doing?" Ross asked as they walked along the corridor " I'm not letting you do it alone mate" Ross sighed " Thanks but I think I should do this alone" Hughes stopped dead in his tracks " I'm coming with you wether you like it or not now let's go"Hughes demanded and started marching towards the wardens office.
They reached the office and barged in unannounced all most falling over with the force " Yes can I help you" the warden asked before he looked up to see who it was " Oh Cameron my dear nephew and......Hughes?. What can I do for you both?" The warden asked.
" I...errr" Cameron Ross stuttered nervously.
" What Ross means is He knows who the father is of Carol Dennings baby" the warden sat up in his chair.
" Oh" was all the warden could muster " Well who is it?" He asked glancing at Ross who didn't say anything, he then turned to Hughes " Jones is the father sir" Ross didn't say anything.
" Oh god your joking" the warden fell back into his chair.
" I'm afraid not Sir, he's not only been sleeping with Carol he's also been seeing her sister Barb" The warden held his head in his hands " I can't deal with this...." he whined.
" Well you're not gonna like what I have to say" Ross said finally speaking up.
" Don't Cameron don't do this" Hughes whispered.
The warden raised his eyebrows "Everything okay boys?" Hughes nodded and smiled " Yes Everything is Fine Sir" Hughes nudged Ross in the ribs and Ross weakly nodded.
" Yeah Everything is Fine........No you know what I can't keep this shit to myself.....Jones isn't the father I am....." The warden looked up in shock " Oh lord please tell me your are joking?" He asked his nephew who shook his head " I am not joking uncle I am the father of Carols baby and I love her" The warden sighed  "Why Oh Why Are you doing this to me?how long has this been going on?" The warden asked.
Ross looked at Hughes before he spoke " It's been about 6 months or so and I love her uncle I really love her and we have planned for me to take the baby and raise it providing I don't get sent to prison myself" The warden sat silently as he thought things over.
A few seconds later he finally spoke " Everything is going to be fine" the warden said thinking it over.
" How is it Sir, Cameron will end up in prison" Hughes said glancing at his friend.
" We will not say anything to anyone and Jones will go down for it, I've never liked that man anyway and Once the baby is due Cameron will leave to look after the baby and that's that" The warden said forcefully.
" I can't let an innocent man go down for something I have done" Ross said forcefully almost raising his voice.
" You can and you will if you love Carol and want to bring up your child" The warden said Hughes thought about it.
" This is all very well but what if they demand a DNA sample what do we do then?" Hughes asked as he looked at both men.
" They won't I'll make sure of it" The warden said.
" Also Sir what about Carols mother?" Hughes asked.
" I will tell her the truth if she wants anything to do with her grandchild because she doesn't want anything to do with Carol" Hughes shrugged.
" No Cameron you can't do that, you can't just appear at her house" the warden said.
" I am and I will" Ross said rather sternly.
"Fine you do as you wish Cameron" the warden shrugged.
"Okay now we've got that shit under control you can go" Ross and Hughes didn't need telling twice they left the office and walked back to C block. Ross now had a spring in his step at the thought of being a father and getting to spending more time with Carol.
Hughes and Ross walked into C block " See I told you everything was going to be fine" Hughes said to Ross who wasn't really listening his mind was on telling Carol.
" So and see her I know you want to" Ross nodded " I do" Ross walked over to Carols girls " Where's Inmate Denning?" He asked " Well hello to you too Officer Ross" one of the girls said sarcastically.
"I don't have time for this shit nw tell me where Denning is now!" Ross snapped.
"Geez she's having a shower" Ross nodded and headed toward the showers knowing Carol liked to shower alone now that she was beginning to show slightly so he knew they would be alone " You freaking perv" one of Carols followers.
Ross walked into the showers to see Carol standing in the shower cubical with her eyes closed enjoying the warm water washing over her so she was oblivious to the fact that he was there. Ross's eyes traveled over Carols slim body taking all of her in as the warm water washed over her and Ross was getting rather turned on, Ross noticed that Carols breasts were now in fact a lot larger than normal, he made a mental note not to mention her slight weight gain but he couldn't take his eyes of her. Ross's eyes settled on her swollen stomach where his seed was growing.
Carol turned to face the front where she opened her eyes "OMG!!! How long have you been standing there?" Carol yelled.
Carol turned off the water and Carol blushed as she reached for her towel " I've seen it all before Carol" Ross winked.
" That maybe true but you haven't seen me naked since my stomach began to swell and I don't want to put you off me. I want you to remember me as before slim not fat and swollen" Ross sighed, he stepped into the showers so he was now opposite Carol.
"Carol, don't be stupid you are beautiful and you always will be. I love you for you and you're carrying my child for gods sake what could be more beautiful than that?" Carol smiled.
"So why did you come here Cameron? To spy on me so you can get more spank bank material? Are you happy to see me or is that a gun in your pocket?" Carol smirked.
" Oh no that was all you" Ross winked "Ugh you're a sick man and to think you're going to become a father soon is shocking" Carol shook her head.
" Well is there something else you need or can I get back to my shower?" Carol asked.
" I told my uncle that I'm the father and yes he wasn't happy at first but we have a plan so I will be here until the baby is born and I am going to tell your mother and father at the weekend so it is up to them if they want anything to do with our child or not" Ross shrugged.
" Are you out of your freaking mind?" Carol barked " you can't tell my mother it was you she'll send you to prison and then the baby will be left with her and I don't want that and won't let that happen do you hear me?" Ross frowned "bullshit Carol She has a right to know" Ross snapped back.
" Bulltrue! she lost that right to know since she doesn't want anything to do with me and only Barb" Ross was not happy.
"Anyway what's the plan? If your not the father then who apparently is?" Carol asked.
" Jones...." Carol was shocked " this is an absolute load of shit" Carol groaned.
" If you want any chance of seeing our baby again then Jones is the one" Ross shrugged.
Ross glanced behind him before he walked closer to Carol and placed his hand gently on Carols slightly swollen stomach not believing that his baby was growing nicely.
Carol placed her hand on top of Ross's " it's Okay to tell my mom" Ross gently lifted Carols head and gently placed a kiss on her lips.
Ross broke the kiss and rest his forehead against Carol and they stayed like getting lost in the moment.