Ch 3 - Into The Mind

Carly found herself in the bathroom brushing her hair. Upset at the fact even a week later. She was brushing her hair in front of the mirror as she was hoping Kim was awake to talk.

"So have you decided to stop being selfish?" Asked Carly.

[ "I was only having fun." ]

"Well you hurt her. And since you're in my body so did I." She tried to continue brushing her hair.

[ "It was just a kiss." ]

"While committed to a girl."

[ "Technically all three of us cheat." ]

"We put those terms in place."

[ "Well you picked the cherry very well partner." ]

"Stop that." Just then the arguement stopped when the phone rang. "It's from Azure."

[ Pick it up I guess. ]

"Hello?"

< "Hi..." >

< "Amelia!?" >

< "Carly?" >

< "It's me. I miss you." >

< "Look. Can we settle this? I'll see you there in a half hour? I'll be going by myself. Azure will be heading out." >

< "Alright. Come here you." >

*Click*

On came Azure with Amelia in his car only a few minutes later. Driving to the apartment complex and parking right into an available visitor spot. She was on the second floor. Azure just looked over and wanted to see if she was alright. But that answer was obviously clear. Going to need a little time before handling the situation at hand. This was rough. What was she ultimately going to do?

"Am I waiting here or should I grab late lunch?" Asked Azure.

"If I'm not out in ten call me." She sighed.

"Alright. I'm here."

Hesitant Amelia got the courage to get out of the car and hike up those two flights of stairs simply to buy herself time. Slowly walking to her door and took a breath. She knocked and stepped back.

"Hey Babe." Answered Carly with a sorrowful smile.

"Hi." She looked down.

"Can we just discuss this?"

"I'll be quick."

[ No way! ]

"Uhhh, alright." Carly said nervously. She sat herself on the couch with Amelia sitting right next to her so they can talk. "So wha-"

A right hand across the left side of Carly's face and a backhand to the right side. Amelia had some real effort in those slaps. "One for you and one for her!"

Kim covered the face. She was in control now. "What the hell? You didn't return or texts or anything and we can't do this civilized?"

"You're still talking to that cat girl aren't you Kim?"

"Well you did just run off." Replied Kim carelessly.

"Well I think I'm done. Just done."

"Honey. Please." Begged Carly trying to hold her hand.

"Don't touch me!" Amelia got up. "Look. I'm sorry. I love you both of you. But I can't anymore. I don't know who cheated, who let who do what, or whatever it is. It hurts me. I've been trying my very best to, really just do anything I can for both of you. Manage accordingly. Anything I can physically do. And I'm sorry but I just can't get hurt anymore."

"Amelia. Please don't."

"Goodbye girls." Her head hung low and Amelia let herself out. Closing the door behind her and running the car as Azure was checking his phone. She got in the car, strapped in, and started to ball. "Drive." She whaled.

"Well then, here you go. Trash is right there." He reached back in the back seat to give her a box of tissues and the trash bag was on the inside of her seat with a new bottle of hand sanitizer. "Guess we're getting takeout." He pulled out of the complex before anything else could happen. Better off that way.

Meanwhile Carly locked the door and found herself sitting on the floor leaned up against the wall. Shaking from the pain of being rejected. A tear flowed down both sides of her face.

( "Kim. What now?" )

"I'll get her back. I have to. No one is else is good enough. Nobody can replace my babe either." Kim was quickly getting angry.

( "Kim. Easy. I'm hurt too." )

"That bitch will not replace me! I'm her lover!"

( "I am too. Kim let's think for a second. And what are you doing about Roxy?" )

"I'm entitled to have funny with Kitty. Things are going to change here Cherries. Best bet is for you to stay out of my way. Because you know this is your body."

( "What does that mean?" ) Asked Carly frightened.

"Damage to me is damage dealt to you. One day you might wake up to piercings and tattoos that you don't like."

( "Eyebrow and lip isn't happening. )

"Says you Cherries. Though fitting a moon on one side and sun on the other. We are very opposite. But don't make yourself my prey. Stay out. That's an order."

( "So what are you planning?" )

"Inviting Roxy over and plotting my investigation."

( "Leave Amelia alone. )

"Stuff it."

~~~~~

Today's chapter is sponsored by Connecticut tap water. Because you can't trademark that bio-tch. Pow.

Nah. Seriously this so is a blast and Malia is enjoying this. Highly approved so far. So I'm ripping it up like Jet and just shooting for it. Life is freaking good man.

-AJ